Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE No Way Out Discussion Thread - June 17, 2012 from East Rutherford, NJ

TPIB

The 12th edition of WWE No Way Out will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on June 17 from the Izod Center at the MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, NJ.

The official theme song for No Way Out 2012 is "Unstoppable" by Charm City Devils off of their newest album, "Sins".

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/wwe-no-way-out-2012-poster.jpg

Confirmed Matches/Events

Steel Cage Match*:

John Cena (with Mr. McMahon) vs. Big Show (with John Laurinaitis)

WWE Championship: Triple Threat:

CM Punk © vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

World Heavyweight Championship:

Sheamus © vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE COO Triple H to Appear

Intercontinental Championship:

Christian © vs. Cody Rhodes

Divas Championship:

Layla © vs. Beth Phoenix

Tuxedo Match:

Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez

Pre-Show Exclusive:

Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga

*If Big Show loses, then John Laurinaitis will be fired, but if John Cena loses, then Cena will be fired.

Edited by Kam

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if cm punk defends this at no way out, he will be match the longest reigning wwe title reign in nearly 4 years with 210 days, same as triple H in 2008. And the second longest reigning wwe champion in nearly six years behind john cena's 380 day reign. Edited by The Fury

if cm punk defends this at no way out, he will be match the longest reigning wwe title reign in nearly 4 years with 210 days, same as triple H in 2008. And the second longest reigning wwe champion in nearly six years behind john cena's 380 day reign.

Now that's what I'm talking about! I wouldn't expect anyone to beat Cena's super reign anytime soon, but I'll settle for Punker sliding into 2nd spot.

Guest FreeSpirit
I just hope I'm at this arena next year for HOF and RAW the night after Mania. Anyhow if No Way Out is on Sky Box Office I won't bother with it.

It's annoying me a surprisingly large amount that Now Way Out isn't in February.

Will you settle for No Way Out in June? :lol I had to do it.

Cena vs. Show for about the hundredth time. Hopefully, something interesting is planned for this match.

Here's an interesting fact- there has not been a WWE pay-per-view main evented by a WWE or World Heavyweight Title match since WWE TLC in December. Also, if Cena vs. Show main events No Way Out, it will be the fifth pay-per-view in a row that Cena has been in the main event (Kane at Elimination Chamber, Rock at 'Mania, Lesnar at Extreme Rules, and Laurinaitis at Over The Limit).

Guest Fatherof10minis
Here's an interesting fact- there has not been a WWE pay-per-view main evented by a WWE or World Heavyweight Title match since WWE TLC in December. Also' date=' if Cena vs. Show main events No Way Out, it will be the fifth pay-per-view in a row that Cena has been in the main event (Kane at Elimination Chamber, Rock at 'Mania, Lesnar at Extreme Rules, and Laurinaitis at Over The Limit).[/quote']

Ugh that is some of the most frustrating stats i have ever heard. So depressing that titles have become that miniscule

Ugh that is some of the most frustrating stats i have ever heard. So depressing that titles have become that miniscule

I know, right? It's like the WWE and World Heavyweight Titles have become the U.S. and Intercontinental Titles, while those titles have become useless. That's the way it seems to me anyways.

Guest Edgehead
So we''re nearly half way through the year & a world title is yet to main event a ppv! Its hardly surprising that the titles seem so worthless these days

Ugh, it was determined on SmackDown that Sheamus vs. Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title will take place at No Way Out. I realize there are only two matches on the card, but neither of these matches interest me at all right now. CM Punk better have a good challenger at No Way Out or this is going to be one crappy pay-per-view.

After watching SmackDown, it definitely looks like they are working towards a Kane vs. Daniel Bryan match, but I really hope they keep Punk in the mix and make it a Triple Threat for the title.

Guest Da Showstoppa
£15 staying in my pocket for definite. In fact WWE is undoing all the good work they did pre Mania, and it's getting hard to watch again.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity