Wrestling

Best commentators ever.

Guest ADC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Magic

I have absolutely no idea who any of those are, and the answer is Jim Ross. Older fans will make an argument for Monsoon and Heenan, and that's fine. I disagree, but I can see their argument.

However, I genuinely have no idea who those people are and don't have it in me to look it up.

Guest The Beltster
Jesse Ventura from 85 - 90 in the WWF was the best ever, him and Monsoon and him and Vince together were both awesome.

Guest John Hancock
You are wrong, child. If you don't know what you're talking about then don't comment.

Stop the attitude, either back up your argument with substance or don't post. Last warning.

Guest Magic

Mate, you've proven time and time again that you in fact are the one that know's absolutely f*ck all about a multitude of topics. You are nothing more than a pathetic troll, and to be honest I don't even know why I bother to respond. I don't give a f*ck if you wanna sit and post utter bull sh*t about whatever happens to be discussed. If that's how you get your kicks, then fine, enjoy it while it lasts, because you'll get banned eventually.

But don't f*cking dare patronise me and call me child, when If I'm guessing correctly your are only a couple years older than myself, and far, far faaaar less intelligent.

I honestly wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've successfully made me lose my temper on this site for the first time, and that's pissed me off.

Guest Magic
Jesse Ventura from 85 - 90 in the WWF was the best ever, him and Monsoon and him and Vince together were both awesome.

Oh yeah, meant to mention Ventura as well, before my time so I struggle to really get into him and why I prefer JR, but yeah certainly up there.

Guest Edgehead
Good old JR is my personal favourite but Vince McMahon, Jerry Lawler, Jesse Ventura & Gorilla Monsoon are all awesome

Guest The B-Man
I liked Paul Heyman/JR from 2001. That was ace.

Agreed. The Heenan was fantastic in his day too.

Guest Fatherof10minis

The best duo is easily gorilla monsoon and bobby heenan. Bobby heenan is probably my all time favorite personality in wrestling by far the funniest quick witted guy of all time.

Jim ross comes in a close 2nd simply because most of the biggest calls in history belong to that man. STONECOLD STONECOLD STONECOLD!!!

Joey styles is 3rd for me, guy was the voice of ecw and for someone who got ecw on a weekly saturday night basis joey styles is as colorful as they come.

On gordon sollie, he is the reason most of the names that will be mentioned got into broadcasting, he is definetly the most influential.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity