Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Greatest lines ever delivered?

Guest Fatherof10minis

Guest Fatherof10minis

Im not sure how to describe this thread properly but what i was wondering is if there is one line that a wrestler said that just always sticks in your mind as wow that was awesome, or wow that was funny. Im not talking about the catch prhases that are used from week to week but i guess those could qualify, but im looking for one time deals.

I guess my example may better explain. It was in 1997 and it comes from old stonecold himself. It was an episode of raw from april 1997 and brian pillman and members of the heart foundation were saying prayers in the ring. They had already tried once in this segment to get their hands on stonecold but stonecold ran off through the crowd. Austin would return and interrupt the prayer with an ax handle in hand and the hart foundation would scatter. austin gets on the ropes and tells the hart foundation...

" i don't know where the hell your going, but you better give your soul to the lord or somebody, because your ass is mine." i dont know why but that phrase sticks in my mind, just the intensity as it was delivered stuck to me. I tried to upkload it but phone wont do it.

Does anyone else have a line such as this that just sticks in their mind?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XVisionary

greatest lines ever delivered

"You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here". Scott Hall at the start of the NWO angle.

Guest Edgehead

One that sticks out in my mind is when Hulk Hogan first turned heel back in 1996 & the crowd were so irate they were throwing trash into the ring & Hogan said "As far as I'm concerned all of this trash in the ring represents these fans"

It wouldn't have had much impact if anyone else said it but coming form the biggest babyface in history it was real shocking to hear

Guest John Hancock

Vinne Mac is the king of the cartoonish villain one liner;

[video=youtube;cNgxyL5zEAk]

[video=youtube;uDw1nECBqN8]

Can you guys please put up some "doctor of style" Slick

BOOM!!:

[video=youtube;DQh4gYVXn0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQh4gYVXn0Q

Fryin' chikkins? :lol

EDIT: As much as I love Royal Rumble 1992, this line just makes the whole thing everytime I watch it.

[video=youtube;q9xTqaTmAbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xTqaTmAbg

Edited by dsrchris

Guest FreeSpirit
Stronger than a bear, faster than a buck, the biggest thing to hit Canada, because the Maple Leaf's Suck!

http://datingjesus.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/angry_baby____by_therandomrenamers.jpg

Fryin' chikkins? :lol

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/062010/angrybaby-12.jpg

I f*cking knew it!

ON TOPIC: "You better start cheering, or this city won't get an XFL team!" - Vince McMahon in February 2001. Actual quote too. Almost as hilarious as watching the opening of The 6th Day to find them in the future playing XFL. Never not funny.

Guest Ciaran The King

Quite possibly the greatest promo ever and the start of Austin 3:16

[video=youtube;CJzQgyFLD2w]

Guest Da Showstoppa

Jericho to the Hollys. "I'm going to roll down this ramp and score a 7-10 idiot split!"

Jerry Lawler has great one-liners "If his circle of friends was any smaller, it'd be a dot!"

Undertaker (putting down Jericho in 1999) "Boy, I've had more shower time than you've had match time. And if you ever interrupt me again - it'll be your LAST time, and that is a PROMISE!!"

And this promo is full of them.

[video=youtube;2OS9wZGb_3g]

Guest Jimmy Redman

Kevin Nash: It did that night.

Internet meme or not, that was incredible sh*t.

One of my random favourites was during the Santino/Stone Cold confrontation, "Kid, its 'the bottom line', not 'the bottom lines'..."

"But sometimes I like-a to say more than one thing!"

And Truth's run last year was full of them:

"What did those pidgeons say to me? Nothing, they're pidgeons."

"R, if that is your real name..."

And most of all, "Conspiracy! C...O...N...Spiracy!"

Also, will never ever forget "If I charge for air, you keep your bill paid!" Never has my wrestling world changed so much with one line.

PS - EVERYONE needs to watch the Punk indy video on the first page. "I'm not even holding a f*cking microphone!" is unbelievable.

Guest Beefhead

Wish i could watch all the videos through the app. :lol

The Rock: As long as they keep their kenmore boxes, or their frigidaire boxes off The Rock's freshly mowed grass, The Rock could give a damn about the homeless.

Guest Da Showstoppa

The Rock's best line "Admit it Lillian, lookin at the Rock makes you wet .... with perspiration!"

Triple H's interview with JR was another one "People talk about students of the game, I AM the f*cking game JR"

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity