Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

CM Punk Hints at New WWE Title Belt **Split from Random News Thread**

- WWE Champion CM Punk participated in a Q&A session while at the Comic Con in Philadelphia this weekend.

Punk revealed that there is indeed a new WWE Title belt, after months of speculation. Punk says he has seen the title and doesn't think it's any better than the current spinner title. Punk says the title was just made and weighs about 20 pounds more than the current belt. Punk says he wants to be the one to produce a new title and says it's coming soon.

The Q&A session is a great watch with Punk discussing life on the road with WWE, the roster, who he would like to wrestle, Eddie Guerrero and lots more. Punk says wrestling The Rock seems more plausible than wrestling Steve Austin and brings up Rock's recent promo about wanting to be the WWE Champion.

Yes please!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
The extra 20lbs is the "ion" they've finally added to the end of "Champ" now that they've realised that it makes the WWE Champion sound like either a golden retriever, or a kid with Down syndrome being patronised.

Guest Ciaran The King
It's made of the pure hatred Ciaran has for John Cena.

:lol

Another step in the right direction for the 'E'

Guest Magic

Yeah I have a feeling this might be a case of the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I hate the spinner belt, but I'm terrified by Punk saying it's just as bad. I trust his judgement.

The tag titles belts were a disappointment.

Guest Ciaran The King

The tag titles belts were a disappointment.

I wonder when WWE will give them back to Zeus and Poseidon

Guest Da Showstoppa
Judging by recent WWE belts, you may hate it worse than the current belts. Penny Tag Titles? Butterfly belt? ECW GIANT MONSTROSITY?

Why can't they just bring back the Undisputed Title belt for the WWE title? That was smart, no Winged Eagle, but perfectly acceptable.

Why can't they just bring back the Undisputed Title belt for the WWE title? That was smart, no Winged Eagle, but perfectly acceptable.

I'd have dug that. Last time it was seen, was like 2005 when Eric Bischoff tried to give it to Kurt Angle. Was hoping it'd be brought back whenever Cena lost the belt, but alas it wasn't.

Guest Magic
I liked the WWE title used between 1998 - 2001, looked liked a proper belt

The best one in my opinion.

Guest Ciaran The King
The best one in my opinion.

It looked good on whoever wore it and it made winning it seem special

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity