Rock vs Stone Cold

With ron Simmons as ref

CODY vs Goldie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

I dont mind the random lists if we can scrounge up a thread out of them regardless.

So to that end, what would you actually like to see main event Wrestlemania? Either in the future, or hypothetically.

Guest Da Showstoppa
I would love to see Brock Lesnar against Goldberg with both 100% committed to the match. It could be a titanic clash if done properly. I was so annoyed at the way the WMXX match was phoned in.

Guest Edgehead
One of the ultimate dream matches is still Austin v Hogan. It wouldn't be a great match workrate wise but it would be a hell of a spectacle. Shame it'll never happen

I would have loved for Bret Hart & Curt Hennig to have headlined a Wrestlemania. The matches they had together were always worth raving on and on about so a top of the card match between them, hell even for the WWE Championship, would have been an absolute spectacle.

Guest 3BigDen
Steamboat vs Nature Boy or vs Macho man should have headlined every main event. Say steamboat was one of the most underrated superstars of his era.

Guest John Hancock
This is complete impossible fantasy booking, but, Undertaker in his current Mr. Wrestlemania form vs. Bret Hart at his mid-late 90's peak would be incredible.

Guest Inno
Austin's brief little flurry during the Tough Enough segments on Raw last year convinced me that he's got at least one more match in him.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity