Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Holds that I know would make me tap

Guest 3BigDen

Guest 3BigDen
Surfboard, Mandible claw, Crippler crossface, Anaconda Vice, Texas Clover leaf, Crossface chickenwing, Camel Clutch, figure four deathlock, Ankle Lock, Hell's gate, flying cross armbar, Stf, sharpshooter.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fatherof10minis
You pretty much started and finished your own thread in a paragraph by listing all the moves

Guest 3BigDen
All the moves? There's other moves that will make you tap. You can also choose from moves that Ive listed that I know would make me tap.

Guest Ciaran The King
To add my two cents, I am petrified of Cena' STF. I even shudder when he performs it on TV

I'm pretty sure that every person on this board would tap out to a bog-standard Boston Crab. Looks like shit on TV, but I wouldn't like my legs bent so far back I could heel kick my own face!

Guest Canned Heat

Tajiri's tarantula looked like it was pretty painful.

But seriously, the cross face is a no brainer.

I can guarantee everyone on this board would tap to 99% of submission moves performed by a wrestler, even the shit looking ones like an armbar or full nelson i bet they can make hurt like a bitch. I certainly wouldn't want to be put in any for a laugh.

Guest Jimmy Redman
From experience the Sharpshooter and the Ankle Lock hurt a lot. But then, I'm a pretty big wuss.

Guest Eddie
Tapping after having your ankle twisted a way it's not meant to does not make you a wuss i assure you! I sometimes use the pro wrestling style one when im training, not really supposed to mind! But it hurts like a bitch, i remember when i was a kid that the figure four hurts like hell too!

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity