Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Diva Talk - News, Hotness, etc.

Maxximus

Word is coming from all over the internet that WWE diva Maxine has quit.

Reports are saying that she's been frustrated with the company because they've offered her no guaranteed deal and she wasn't getting any real tv time above the NXT level.

That's a shame. I liked her from day one but then kinda forgot about her.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

God damn it!

Its criminal that she never even got a run on a main show. She was one of the more naturally talented women they've brought in for a while.

Would you assume that maybe she's already talked to TNA? I know other people have quit before without the guarantee of going somewhere else but seems odd for someone so early on in their career to really just jump ship. Especially if the WWE network is still going to happen and there's a chance of more TV exposure for people not on SD and RAW all the time.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah it seems weird that she'd be so impatient with her spot, when she's only been hanging around C Shows for 18 months. Usually undercard wrestlers take years to become jaded and seek out main event spots in TNA.

Still when you think about it, that season of NXT turned out OK in the end. Maxine doing all that NXT work. Kaitlyn getting on TV. Naomi in with Brodus. And AJ main eventing.

I'm drawing a blank on who the other girl was though. Jamie was the weirdly plastic one who was eliminated first. That makes five. For a cookie who remembers the last NXT3 girl?

Edited by Jimmy Redman

Don't mean to bring this back up but I couldn't help it. The drastic change was a shock for me.

I know which one I like better. I really hope she doesn't get obsessive about her body amd tries to stay as ripped as possible. She was fine the way she was. I know it'd just for competition but I have to have my say dammit. I love me some Madison Rayne.

http://i.imgur.com/WVPPm.jpg

Guest Magic

http://www.laylainc.com/photos/HappyThanks.jpg

Madison I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Layla El is the hottest female wrestler of all time!

Guest Will O the Wisp
I'm drawing a blank on who the other girl was though. Jamie was the weirdly plastic one who was eliminated first. That makes five. For a cookie who remembers the last NXT3 girl?

Aksana! I like oatmeal raisin.

Guest Da Showstoppa
God damn it!

Its criminal that she never even got a run on a main show. She was one of the more naturally talented women they've brought in for a while.

And yet you seem surprised WWE have misused a woman who can wrestle. It's not the first time and it won't be the last. I'm actually fearing for AJ once this "love square" is resolved. She'll be jobbing to the airhead diva of choice in a few weeks. Probably Alicia Fox or someone.

Guest Ciaran The King
I'm actually fearing for AJ once this "love square" is resolved. She'll be jobbing to the airhead diva of choice in a few weeks.

The only way Aj comes out of this unscathed is if she sides with Bryan and he wins the title, other than that WWE will have no further options for her

Guest Da Showstoppa
The only way Aj comes out of this unscathed is if she sides with Bryan and he wins the title, other than that WWE will have no further options for her

Yeah, because God forbid she gets over with the fans and threatens the status quo. The logical choice would be for her to completely flip and just start interrupting Divas' matches and laying people out. Then once she gets on the champion's radar you have a great build for a title match.

But that would be logical.

Guest Ciaran The King
Yeah, because God forbid she gets over with the fans and threatens the status quo. The logical choice would be for her to completely flip and just start interrupting Divas' matches and laying people out. Then once she gets on the champion's radar you have a great build for a title match.

But that would be logical.

In 1998 to 2001, yeah it would be logical

Guest Jimmy Redman

In 1998 to 2001 she'd probably win the title in a bra and panties match or something. Lets not go crazy.

And yet you seem surprised WWE have misused a woman who can wrestle. It's not the first time and it won't be the last. I'm actually fearing for AJ once this "love square" is resolved. She'll be jobbing to the airhead diva of choice in a few weeks. Probably Alicia Fox or someone.

I didnt say I was surprised, I'm disappointed. They misuse ALL the women.

AJ will be just fine.

If she doesnt go after the Divas Title soon it will only be because WWE dont give a sh*t about the division, not that they want to job AJ out. Calm down.

Aksana! I like oatmeal raisin.

Argh! Fool that I am. Maybe the change in hair colour confused me.

Guest Ciaran The King
In 1998 to 2001 she'd probably win the title in a bra and panties match or something

Also in Lawler's dreams

Guest The Beltster
Layla isnt even close to Madison and neither of them are close to that crazy chick from ECW who married that shitty Scottish wrestler.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity