Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE signs PAC! And SDR!

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman
PWInsider.com has confirmed that WWE has signed British star PAC, who had been working for Dragon Gate in Japan and DGUSA here in the States. Billed as the "Man that Gravity Forgot", he is a hell of a flier. This is a great signing.

- PWInsider

Girlish squeals at the ready, flippydoes.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The appeal of Sin Cara isnt flipping though. Its flipping with a cool mask on.

They could well put PAC under a mask. Plus I can't see him cutting promos with his Geordie voice. Well unless he's lost a LOT of his accent now?

They might make him Sin Cara?! :eek

Guest Jimmy Redman
They could well put PAC under a mask. Plus I can't see him cutting promos with his Geordie voice. Well unless he's lost a LOT of his accent now?

They might make him Sin Cara?! :eek

Sin Cara Blanco.

We might well end up with the Sin Cara Power Rangers after all.

Guest John Hancock
The appeal of Sin Cara isnt flipping though. Its flipping with a cool mask on.

And being Mexican. Try as he might, PAC will have a hard time being Mexican.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I dunno. Sarah Stock. Los Conquistadors. Camacho. There's a rich history of fake Mexicans in prowres!

El Generico.

Guest John Hancock

To be a pedant, the Conquistadors were originally Mexican (and by Mexican, I mean Puerto Rican). When they were played by Edge and Christian, it was only as a joke, because it was obvious they weren't the original Mexican (Puerto Rican) ones. Stock is, I'm pretty sure, vaguely Latino in some way, and, more over, she is actually Mexican in that she lives in Mexico. I have no idea who Camacho is, which would indeed suggest that he isn't really Mexican.

And Generico is from Tijuana, Canada!

I honestly can't think of a wrestler who wasn't at least ethnically Latino who, in a top wrestling company, and without it being a comedy gimmick (like the later-day Conquistadors and El Generico), successfully portrayed a Mexican character. Fake Japanese, fake Italian, fake African, fake Arab, fake Russian, all fine, but when Mexicans, Mexican-Americans and Latin-Americans in general are one of the WWE most important demographics, especially for the future, I just don't see a serious Fauxican flying.

Guest Jimmy Redman
To be a pedant, the Conquistadors were originally Mexican (and by Mexican, I mean Puerto Rican). When they were played by Edge and Christian, it was only as a joke, because it was obvious they weren't the original Mexican (Puerto Rican) ones. Stock is, I'm pretty sure, vaguely Latino in some way, and, more over, she is actually Mexican in that she lives in Mexico. I have no idea who Camacho is, which would indeed suggest that he isn't really Mexican.

I dont think its really fair to talk about non-ethnic Mexicans portraying Mexican characters and then claim Sarita is Mexican because she's lived in Mexico for a few years :P

She's Canadian. She's not Mexican and not ethnically Latina as far as I'm aware.

Camacho is the son of Haku, which makes him Tongan ethnically. He's Hunico's bodyguard and is potrayed as Mexican.

The Conquistadors were my joke, and to be fair my entire post was a joke although as I named a few I realised there actually was an underlying point.

Guest Jimmy Redman
According to PWInsider Sara Del Ray has been offer a WWE developmental deal and is awaiting her medicals.

Get in! I'm not even that huge on her, but wow. Jay will be marking out bro.

Guest Jayfunk
Get in! I'm not even that huge on her, but wow. Jay will be marking out bro.

I will be she is awesome the best indie women for years.

there's guys that can do flips, and then there's pac who is very very gifted in what he can do and do it spot on!! Really looking forward to seeing what wwe do with him and him showcasing his talent in fcw

and sara del rey, i am adamant i had a conversation with one of you people bout why she hasn't been signed with one replying she's too ugly, who the hell was it!! :lol

Guest Da Showstoppa
Given the state of the "Diva's" division, I am anxious to see if Sara Del Ray is used properly. And I would fully expect Pac's name to be changed.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity