Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Kharma Released

TPIB

WWE.com has moved the profile for Kharma to their Alumni section, which apparently means that Kharma has been released or her contract has expired. There are conflicting reports, however, that her profile getting moved was a mistake by the website, but it has been several hourse since I first read this and, as of this post, Kharma is still in the Alumni section.

Personally, I think this is another stupid move by the WWE and I believe it is a strong death nail to the already as-good-as-dead Divas division. Not even Sara Del Rey can save it at this point unless WWE perfects the technology that would allow Del Rey to wrestle herself :lol

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Women can't wrestle. Even the best female wrestlers put on horribly contrived matches, where they fail to do a decent strike and can't run to the ropes properly. The supposed good female matches in Japan are full of neat looking moves and head drops but they don't have the basics.

Therefore, signing a female because they're a better wrestler than another is pointless. The WWE divas serve one purpose and that's to look good. Del Rey looks like the offspring of Robert Gibson and some ring rat, so she will inevitably flop.

There are a handful of womens matches which are bearable. Women are physically unable to put on entertaining matches to me. I'd rather see the WWE sign attractive models and teach them to have sh*t matches rather than hire ugly indy talent and have to sit through their slightly less sh*t matches.

Awesome Kong/Kharma is a terrible wrestler. She is the female version of Mabel/Big Daddy V apart from Big Daddy V probably could atleast put on a decent match. She only got a job because of her size, and presence. However I do feel bad for her sure, I read she gave birth to a stillborn baby then wrestled two weeks later at the Royal Rumble.

Guest The Beltster
ROH?
You dont think TNA are putting on far superior shows than WWE as this point? Because they are...

Guest Jayfunk
Kong isn't terrible at all I have seen some great Kong matches but really saw this coming the day they signed her I call it now sdr will be the same

ROH is, sadly, likely to go out of business. It's crazy to think that about 5 years ago, the top of their roster was Punk, Bryan, Joe, Aries etc.. A sad decline. ROH was a better company at it's peak than ECW ever was.

Guest Ciaran The King
You dont think TNA are putting on far superior shows than WWE as this point? Because they are...

I have noticed the improvement in TNA, I'm watching again

Guest Ciaran The King
I think karma will always have job with Tna.

Where the women get time to actually wrestle

Guest Jimmy Redman

She might not, depending on how her relationship is with Hogan and co. after the way she left.

People acting like this is come colossal screw up of WWE's is a bit harsh too. Real life happened. She came in and they booked her as the unstoppable monster we all never dreamed she'd get to be, it was all going perfectly, and then she got pregnant and had to go. Then the baby stuff happened.

I am super bummed because I've been dying for her to come back, especially as her month on TV was a giant **** tease for what fantasy booking Kong in WWE could have been like. And she never even got to have a match.

Guest JeffHardyFan4
Hey u Guys who say women can't wrestle where do u place lita, Trish stratus, china, Molly holly, jazz, they were all great women wrestlers!

Guest Jimmy Redman

Chyna is like the very definition of one of those girls who MUST be a good worker because she LOOKS like a good worker, but is actually a terrible worker.

The way that she gets on the workers' list on spec and people like Layla or Michelle go on the Barbie Doll list because they're too pretty to be workers makes me laugh.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity