Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - August 27, 2012 from Milwaukee, WI (#1005)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, August 27, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, August 28, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI

Confirmed Matches/Events

Triple H to Address His Career

Build to Night of Champions

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank Botch

How so? Shitty punches, dropped the man on his head, looked small compared to him (so didn't even have the size visual), looked all round amateur. F*ck that dude; can't work at all.

edit: Responding to Jack.

Guest Fatherof10minis

This raw has been really good. Punk is slowly turning more evil and heelish although im not too excited about this main event but we will see.

I just have to say that the skits with kane and daniel bryan are f##ckin hilarious. I am gonna go out on a limb and say that somewhere along this anger management sytoryline kane and daniel bryan will be hoisting the tag belts above their heads. They have great chemistry together and with how red hot bryan is right now it would be the perfect jolt to a growing tag division. Kanes monologue in therapy had me rolling, great stuff.

I was surprised the miz/cena match was as good as it was. At least it didnt look like a job.

AJ simply put, my new favorite GM.

Ziggler and orton feuding is the perfect final step for ziggler before cashing in MITB. I hope they build on this for awhile and let them have some great matches. Ziggler is so prime to be the next champ its ridiculous.

eff the Jerry Lawler.

CM Punk best in the world. WOO!

That was about 10 minutes of compelling pro wrestling. The rest was watchable.

Oh and this was good:

http://i.imgur.com/vWtTs.jpg

Pay attention Dolph.

Edited by Maxximus

Guest Edgehead
I was really enjoying watching Punk as a tweener but he has definitely crossed the line to fully fledged heel now. Bet he still gets an insane reaction from the Chicago crowd next week though

Guest StefanC
This raw has been really good. Punk is slowly turning more evil and heelish although im not too excited about this main event but we will see.

I just have to say that the skits with kane and daniel bryan are f##ckin hilarious. I am gonna go out on a limb and say that somewhere along this anger management sytoryline kane and daniel bryan will be hoisting the tag belts above their heads. They have great chemistry together and with how red hot bryan is right now it would be the perfect jolt to a growing tag division. Kanes monologue in therapy had me rolling, great stuff.

I was surprised the miz/cena match was as good as it was. At least it didnt look like a job.

AJ simply put, my new favorite GM.

Ziggler and orton feuding is the perfect final step for ziggler before cashing in MITB. I hope they build on this for awhile and let them have some great matches. Ziggler is so prime to be the next champ its ridiculous.

Kane:...at which point I buried my brother alive....twice :lol:lol

"For reasons never quite explained I have a strange obsession with torturing Pete Rose."

:lol

Line of the night for me.

Guest StefanC
"I had a girlfriend called Katie...but we don't talk about that."

I actually didn't get that one. Must have missed it :)

Guest Fatherof10minis
Im gonna say it again because i would be so overjoyed, not to mention the tag division would be put over big but daniel bryan and kane for tag team champs here soon. It would get the tag division alot of plug on PPVs with 2 bigger name guys with the belts and they could have some runs with the up and comers to give them some great exposure. I hope this is where AJ is gonna take this angle.

Guest Will O the Wisp

I want to like Ryback, but that match was botch-tastic. The worst of his I have seen yet.

I lost $50 because the shiny trash can and punch bowl in the back corner of the anger management room were not destroyed by the end of the night. Other than that the segment was great. Poor Harold...

I blinked and missed Layla's match. :sad5:

I really enjoyed Miz vs. Cena. Very entertaining.

I can't get behind the HHH bit because I know he is not going anywhere for a long time...okay... I don't know it, but he is not going anywhere for a long time. Far too many HHH demos and in the end we didn't even get an answer.

Lawler should not be allowed to get out from behind the desk ever again. It is done to death, and I don't care about him.

God, I feel like I am becoming as cynical as a TWO member. :xyx

The Kane/Bryan segments were the best part of the show. It was also nice to see Zack win a match.

I agree that Main Event Heel attacks Jerry Lawler is old hat and boring.

Guest FreeSpirit

That was an all round great RAW last night. I think since the show moved from 2 to 3 hours, I've only got bored senseless with one show out of the 6. Daniel Bryan and Kane anger management session was brilliant, then Bryan losing it with the crowd after the session was even funnier. I must say I did enjoy the main event, as well as the HHH segment.

Looking forward to the next 2 weeks of RAW in Chicago and Montreal leading into Night Of Champions, should be two hot crowds.

Guest Alexanderdgreat
Love the competing air guitars between Slater and Santino. To bad Santino wasn't allowed to finish his...

Guest Horowitz

Main event heel attacking Lawler is shite. They did it with the Miz and it was shite then.

If they're gonna do the Punk heel thing why not have it be someone credible and very over.

Beating on an old commentator is just mid card.

Ryback is awful.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity