Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

CM Punk smacks the wrong fan

Maxximus

CM Punk PUNCHES A Fan During WWE Raw Conclusion

During the conclusion of Monday's WWE Raw, CM Punk jumped into the crowd to escape from an enraged Ryback and gives a fan an elbow and punch, which can be seen in the videos below.

If you look closely a fan on the left side puts his arm out and CM Punk smacks the fan behind. Vince McMahon appeared to be shocked at what he witnessed.

[video=youtube;rEEnAssOZ78]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*UPDATE*If you rewatch the video, look closely and see that hispanic kid in the black pushing and heckling CM Punk on. Punk is not aware that its him pushing him, and once he hurts the wrong guy the kid wants to pussy out.

[video=youtube;YUHq1OpOc6A]

From Twitter another shot of the "CM PUNK Victim"

This fan says his face is a little warm after he says CMPunk hit him. He also says Punk broke his glasses.

http://i.imgur.com/qSw5G.jpg

This is turning into a thing now I guess.

Guest The Beltster
Punk is such a bitch, I tell you what if he nailed me like that I'd rip his f*cking head off and make him look like a complete c*nt on TV. Scrawny little sh*t thinks he can put his hands on people just because he's famous, what a joke.

That's not really what happened though. There were people shoving/pushing him, whatever. Wrestlers have always popped guys in the face for messing with 'em. Happens all the time really. Punk's for sure in the wrong here because he hit the wrong guy. Twice.

Famous or not, if there were people pushing and roughly shoving me around I guarantee you I'd start throwing punches.

Besides that I'm not sure how I feel about Punk lately. There are times I like him and others he really pisses me off. There is no doubt in my mind that Punk's gone from wrestling as soon as his contract is over.

I think Punk could probably take ya there, Beltster. How good is your BJJ? :lol

Guest The Beltster

Punk couldnt take a 6 year old girl.....BJJ, ha, he turned his back on that guy after he hit him, if the guy had cracked him in the side of the head he'd be out on his ass. If Punk could beat me up, I'd kill myself in shame! And it doesnt happen all the time, thats a pretty big exaggeration I'd say. When was the last time it happened? In the 70's it happened all the time, but Punk did it in 2012 and on TV, what a retard! I hope he gets sued, his ego and attitude stink. Little bitch thinks he's a legitimate star.

Oh and Vince was right, thats an ugly shirt! Cena levels of ugly.

Edited by The Beltster

I shouldn't have said all the time but it is fairly common a fan gets out of control. A guy rushed the ring on Raw two weeks ago during the Ryback match.

I was just kidding about the bjj, bro.

I'm with you on the shirt too. I don't like it at all.

[video=youtube;YUHq1OpOc6A]

http://i.imgur.com/qSw5G.jpg

This is turning into a thing now I guess.

From that video it's pretty clear that the guy who Punk hit did actually touch Punk, but only after Punk had already been pushed, quite forcibly, twice. The guy who Punk hit was putting his glasses back on when his forearms caught Punk in the back of the head. Totally accidental and it wouldn't have hurt, but i can understand why Punk lost his cool. Doesn't excuse it, though. He should know that people will get shirty with him if he's going to go and stand in the crowd.

It's a shame he hit the wrong guy, otherwise this would probably blow over easily.

All I can say is that every once in a while there's THAT fan at a show who's determined to get physical with you, pushing you, spitting at you, that kind of thing. Imagine someone does that to you while you're trying to work. I'd probably go for them too.

I know it's not the same because Punk works in an "entertainment" environment, but I can definitely see why he lashed out. I don't understand why some bellends have to try and get into fights with guys on shows? I've seen it a buttload of times in the small local shows I've been to. And I've seen a fair share of people put on their a*ses for trying it.

If security had been doing their job properly, then none of this would've happened. Just sayin'.

Guest Jamster26
Punk is such a bitch, I tell you what if he nailed me like that I'd rip his f*cking head off and make him look like a complete c*nt on TV. Scrawny little sh*t thinks he can put his hands on people just because he's famous, what a joke.

:lol

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity