Venue:

The IMPACT WRESTLING Zone

TV Schedule:

USA: Sunday 11th November on PPV at 8e/5p - LIVE

UK: Wednesday 14th November on Challenge at 10pm

Official TNA Turning Point 2012 PPV Website HERE

TNA Presents "Turning Point" LIVE on PPV

11th November 2012

On Sunday 11th November, TNA and Direct Auto Insurance present "Turning Point" LIVE on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

The three-hour epic event will take place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida and will feature all of your favourite "IMPACT WRESTLING" Superstars, including TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy, TNA X Division Champion Rob Van Dam, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Austin Aries, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, James Storm and many more.

The Promotional Poster features a member from Aces and Eights. It will the penultimate PPV of the 2012 TNA PPV Schedule, and the 9th PPV under the "Turning Point" chronology.

Tune into "IMPACT WRESTLING" every Thursday night LIVE at 8/7c, on SpikeTV for news on the "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View event!

[video=youtube_share;aXwdszElibY]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
Aries vs Hardy in a ladder match, AJ/Storm/Roode, Angle/Devon, Magnus/Joe Tag team championship this looks like a great PPV for matches can't wait Hardy and Aries should do wonders with the ladder

Guest Jamster26
I've really loved the build up to Aries and Hardy. And hopefully another member of A&8's shall be revealed at Turning Point.

No idea, I haven't been watching weekly at all, but I'm quite enjoying him. I don't really like Tenay.

Also, quite enjoying this first match.

Guest Jimmy Redman

He's not bad.

The tope-chair spot is kind of ruined when a) you saw him pick it up and knew it was coming, and b) the announcers dont lose their sh*t over a guy torpedoing his face into a chair.

OK it was kind of redeemed by the callback.

That finish was pretty boss. Magnus looked awesome.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

I really enjoyed that. Love Bully coming out to make the save and raising Joe Park's hand. Also, Doc looked good I thought, pretty badass until Bullly came out. I hadn't seen the Sting beatdown before, but it really was brutal.

Not so fussed for the tag match, but this has been a good show. EY and ODB are so great. EY's diving elbow drop is awesome.

Edited by Magic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah he did.

The tag title feud just reminded me that Hector Guerrero at 176 years old is still a better wrestler than Chavo.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Wow. Could Hernandez have looked ANY more bored making that hot tag? Stand there with my hand out, do some moves, whatever. His expression didnt change. Way to go.

Guest Jimmy Redman

The Beer Money tease was awesome.

Hopefully the AJ thing goes somewhere. I actually really like the idea of stipulations for the loser of a three way.

Guest Jimmy Redman

*Angle Slam*

*two count*

"How on earth did Devon kick out of that?!"

Obviously the new guy hasnt been watching for that long.

How effective are Aces and Eights? Wow.

That was a disappointment. Not only do I not really care for an Angle/Devon match, the Aces and Eights thing didn't really go anywhere.

Fully expecting Jeff to win here. I'd prefer Aries as champion, but they won't take the title from Jeff so soon.

Some brutal as f*ck spots in that match. Commentary barely reacted to the finish though which was odd but as a guy who loves ladder matches, that was great.

Guest Jimmy Redman

OK, Aries elevating the belts was Rand E. Orton levels of HEEL GENIUS. Loved that.

Jeff seemed pretty intent on killing himself in this match. Jesus Christ.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity