Fan Clubs (beta)

Fifa 13 - PS3 Tournament

Guest The B-Man

Guest The B-Man

Yeah Jamster it was only because I have a PS3, not much interest here mind you it seems so far. Do feel free to do an Xbox one, I only have Fifa 12 for it sadly.

I might even suggest a Football Manager style Torunament and create something if people were interested at all, that could be quite interesting also

Guest Jamster26

Good idea guys, I'll get on it.

If you're referring to FM 2012 B-Man, I'd be down for an online game for that. It's just if people have the patience for it.

Guest The B-Man

If no intention of buying FM13 mainly because i dont think it improves enough in 1 year and i play it online with my mate only and we have a perfectly fine career going so no need to stop it.

Jamster yeah Fm12 I was thinking of making a custom tournament that can be done in 2-3 nights of play

I get the new FM every year. I get bored of the current squads around the summer and always find myself wanting the new ones, especially when the transfer window shuts. For example this year I'm looking forward to going Spurs with their new players and also QPR.

I don't always buy it though, last year I downloaded it. Think I might buy it this year though.

Guest Horowitz

I was just about to come on here and see if anyone fancied a tourney:)

I'm an xbox 360 player myself.

Champ manager 01/02 with updated squads and leagues is good online too, I'm not keen on the new games.

Guest Jamster26

Jamster yeah Fm12 I was thinking of making a custom tournament that can be done in 2-3 nights of play

Excellent, I'm in!

I've tried starting right at the bottom of the management heap by managing a side in the Blue Square Premier South and working my way up that way. Kinda like any manager would looking to make a career. I've never had the full motivation to do it properly though. I may have to give that another go.

On my FM2012 save, I'm urrently in my first season with Watford, currently mid table after being on the wrong end of a ten game winless streak, which is unexpected because I thought I made some astute signings in the summer, but the players just havent gel'd at the moment and there's already unrest on the terraces. I'm being accused of playing boring football!

I'm sure we'll soon climb up the league.

I'll buy FM13 at some stage but I need to hammer out FM 2012 first.

I've played 12 to absolute death, hence why I can't wait for 13.

I started in the Blue Square South once, with Sutton United. Ended up at City after like five season, via Newcastle, Dundee and one of the Bristols :lol

Guest The B-Man
Excellent, I'm in!

I've tried starting right at the bottom of the management heap by managing a side in the Blue Square Premier South and working my way up that way. Kinda like any manager would looking to make a career. I've never had the full motivation to do it properly though. I may have to give that another go.

On my FM2012 save, I'm urrently in my first season with Watford, currently mid table after being on the wrong end of a ten game winless streak, which is unexpected because I thought I made some astute signings in the summer, but the players just havent gel'd at the moment and there's already unrest on the terraces. I'm being accused of playing boring football!

I'm sure we'll soon climb up the league.

I'll buy FM13 at some stage but I need to hammer out FM 2012 first.

Yeha id love to do that.

Need enough to do a tournament then id create one.