Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE TLC 2012 Discussion Thread - December 16, 2012 from Brooklyn, NY (#4)

TPIB

The fourth annual WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on December 16 from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/wwe-tlc-2012-poster.png

Confirmed Matches/Events

6-Man TLC Tag Match:

The Shield vs. Ryback & Team Hell No

Money-in-the-Bank Ladder Match:

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

World Heavyweight Championship: Chairs Match:

Big Show © vs. Sheamus

#1 Contenders Tables Match:

Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Intercontinental Championship:

Kofi Kingston © vs. Wade Barrett

United States Championship:

Antonio Cesaro © vs. R-Truth

WWE Champion CM Punk to Appear

#1 Contender's Santa's Helper Divas Battle Royal: Pre-Show Exclusive:

AJ Lee vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn vs. Aksana vs. Natalya vs. Alicia Fox vs. Rosa Mendes vs. Tamina Snuka

Edited by Kam

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crazy897

Well sheamus is bound to face big show in a TLC match after the DQ finish at Survivor Series

CM Punk will probably either face ryback on his own or have another triple threat match with cena included

AJ and Tamina will fight after she attacked AJ.

Guest Ciaran The King
Although I can't stand him, to have Ryback fail for a 3rd time on PPV to beat Punk is mindless booking. We don't another match between the two, WWE have already failed with Ryback by pushing him to quick to soon.

I disagree, they have protected him first the doggie ref then the ace's and eights, i mean the NXT guys

Oh for f*ck's sake. Knock it off, Jay. That's an extremely tenuous link at best. At worst it's completely wrong and idiotic.

I can actually see it being Ryback vs. Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns, maybe in some kind of gauntlet or 3 on 1 match? I'd probably run with that instead of giving Ryback a 3rd consecutive shot.

Guest Edgehead
I can actually see it being Ryback vs. Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns, maybe in some kind of gauntlet or 3 on 1 match? I'd probably run with that instead of giving Ryback a 3rd consecutive shot.

That sounds good to me. I actually quite like Ryback but I really have no interest in seeing him receive yet another shot at Punk

I disagree, they have protected him first the doggie ref then the ace's and eights, i mean the NXT guys

So, any time that a group of talent attack somebody, it's an Ace's and Eights rip-off?

Well, the way things look now, a Chairs Match for the World Title between Big Show and Sheamus seems to be the apparent direction. When it comes to Ryback, regardless of who he faces, it will be a Tables Match, no doubt.

I couldn't help but notice that they are already promoting CM Punk vs. The Rock for the title at the Royal Rumble, which makes me think that Punk may not be defending the title at WWE TLC, which would be understandable, not to mention a good way to avoid doing Punk vs. Ryback for the title yet again. If they do go with Punk not defending the title, then I could easily see Ryback facing Rollins, Ambrose, & Reigns in a 3-on-1 Handicap Tables Match at the pay-per-view.

Same ol' shit...

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

At this time, the only match set for the TLC PPV is Big Show vs. Sheamus in a Chairs match for the World Heavyweight title. Here is the rumored card for the show…

* C.M. Punk vs. Ryback (Tables match for the WWE Championship)

* Kofi Kignston vs. Wade Barrett (IC title match)

* Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth (US title match)

* Team Hell No vs. Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio vs. Prime Time Players (Ladders match for the Tag Team Titles)

* Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (Last Man Standing)

Guest Jimmy Redman

Swear to God at this point I would rather gouge out my eyes than watch another Orton/Del Rio match. Jesus. They have been feuding for 50 million years.

But some sort of tag team clusterf*ck ladder match sounds tasty though.

Guest Jimmy Redman

You're all just haterz man. Rey rules.

(And historically Rey is pretty boss in ladder matches so its hardly a real negative even if you insist on being wrong and disliking the guy.)

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity