Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Wrestling Chants

Guest Jamster26

Guest Jamster26

At one point or another in wrestling, there’s been a trend as such of chants that were over with the crowd at that point in time.

From the “WHAT?” chants to the current “YES!” chants. But what has been your favourite chant over the years, even though it might have only lasted for a short time.

From watching the WWF, , the “Head-Cheese” chant that Steve Blackman and Al Snow created is a favourite of mine. Such a random thing put together but it’s just as over as the Yes chants of today.

What have been your favourite chants?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maximinn

I can only think of very specific chants that have happened like once that I thought were hilarious.

The ones that spring to mind first are the "Si Si Si!" chants from Del Rio's match with Bryan and the "You got busted!" chant from when Vickie showed the footage of AJ getting in the lift with Cena. Oh also "This is stupid!" when Kane and Mark Henry had an arm wrestling match on a people power Raw once.

Guest Michael 378
During a match between Randy orton and batista with hhh and Ricflair at ring side. The crowd started chanting "You f*cked chyna", then like so clear this dude chants "I f*cked chyna". :D

Guest Edgehead
My favourite chant is "Holy Sh*t" when something epic happens. I've always found it annoying when they chant "You F*cked Up" when something gets botched

Guest John Hancock
I was watching a documentary on indie wrestling in Scotland made by Vice Magazine (watch it, it's amazing), and they introduced me to the apparently traditional Scottish chant of, "Here we, here we, here we f*cking go", which is my new favourite wrestling chant by far.

Guest Crazy897

A lot 'what' 'holy sh*t' 'Goldberg'(to ryback and Goldberg) 'he's on steroids'(i remember chanting that at a TNA event can't remember who though) and a few others they are the ones I can remember

Oh and 'you sold out'

She's got herpes. You're a crack ***** and you suck dick. To Lita was brilliant. Can't remember the match but when ECW chanted change the channel and same old shit was brilliant. The best though is Balls, Balls, Balls, ooooooooooooooh Balls. Loved it.

At some local shows i used to go to they had a back up ref who always wore a ref's shirt with a pair of jeans and looked like he was about 15.

Whenever there was a ref bump and the main ref was knocked out the entire crowd would all start chanting "JEANS!" until the back up ref made an appearance to count a pinfall or whatever.

That's one of my favourites.

Guest Canned Heat
I was watching a documentary on indie wrestling in Scotland made by Vice Magazine (watch it, it's amazing), and they introduced me to the apparently traditional Scottish chant of, "Here we, here we, here we f*cking go", which is my new favourite wrestling chant by far.

Man, that sounds freaking awesome. Wish they would bring that to the states.

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity