• HITMAN ABSOLUTION
    • STARCRAFT 2: HEART OF THE SWARM
    • FAR CRY 3
    • DOTA 2
    • NINTENDOLAND
    • ZOMBIU
    • NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. U

Guest John Hancock
Weirdly, I'm actually going to have to go with WWE '13. It doesn't help that I've only played two games that came out this year, WWE '13 and Black Ops 2, but, yeah, out of the two, like liked WWE '13 the most.

Can we add:

Trials Evolution

Mass Effect 3 (didn't play it myself, but I imagine it's a big deal to some folk)

Minecraft (well, the xbox version anyways)

Fez

Max Payne 3

The Walking Dead (episodic version)

SSX

Tony Hawk HD

I think my game of the year is probably Minecraft. For such a simple game I've got such a lot of fun out of it. Especially when WAYBE crashes into my world uninvited and throws pumpkins at me. :lol

Guest John Hancock
Did Max Payne 3 come out this year? I've played that too, although I'd still give it to WWE '13. I'm sure my current pick won't last past NFL '13, FIFA '13 or NHL '13 though.

Can we add:

Trials Evolution

Mass Effect 3 (didn't play it myself, but I imagine it's a big deal to some folk)

Minecraft (well, the xbox version anyways)

Fez

Max Payne 3

The Walking Dead (episodic version)

SSX

Tony Hawk HD

I think my game of the year is probably Minecraft. For such a simple game I've got such a lot of fun out of it. Especially when WAYBE crashes into my world uninvited and throws pumpkins at me. :lol

That's my son, never played that boring game myself.

That's my son, never played that boring game myself.

Boring? Boring!? You joyless man.

Minecraft rules.

This.

"WAYBE" turned up in my world, came into my house under construction, rifled through my chests, and threw pumpkins at me. Then "you" looked like you wanted to start something til I whipped out my iron sword and waved it around menacingly.

Actually if it was your kid it's a good job I didn't start sending you abuse. :lol

Guest Jamster26

Actually Pokémon White 2 is actually my favourite but that's not an option and I doubt anyone else would agree.

I would. Along with Guild wars.

Guest Dante Spears

None of these are "Games of the Year", half these aren't even games but remakes or expansions of games that take the same core gameplay, changing a few things around and reselling it to people for 60 bucks and whats there is nothing special. Borderlands 2? The very essence of mediocre and whats wrong with the game industry? RE6 which threw away every thing that was ever survival horror aout the game and made it into a standard action game? New Super Mario Brothers Wii U? A game that has little right to exist because your ignoring the last 20 years of video game development in order to remake Super Mario 3?

Where's Spec Ops: The Line? Where's Max Payne? Where's freaking Mass Effect 3? If this were the Oscars we would have basically nominated The Amazing Spiderman for Movie of the year. Perfectly functional but utterly bland and cash ins..