Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  55 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - December 3, 2012 from Greensboro, NC (#1019)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: Live, Monday, Dec. 3, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday, Dec. 4, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Greensboro Coliseum Complex in Greensboro, NC

Confirmed Matches/Events

Mr. McMahon to Appear

Build to WWE TLC

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im celebrating tonight afterwards with the impossible being possible that punk has beaten cena's s****y reign :D! :bw:tban:tban:balloons:beerchug

EDIT-Also possibility of the cena/bella photo being used on the cena/aj and ziggler/guerrero angle tonight. Believe it or not nikki bella had dated dolph ziggler before in real life. So it could add fuel to the fire.

Edited by The Fury

WWE.com is teasing a Vince McMahon appearance for tonight's show.

As mentioned, tomorrow will be CM Punk's 380th day as the WWE Champion, which matches Cena's 2006-2007 reign and, on Wednesday, Punk will officially surpass Cena as the sixth longest reigning champion of all-time. Punk fans (myself included) will have to make the best of this milestone, in my opinion, seeing as there is a huge "gap" between #6 and #5 on the longest reigns of all-time. The number 5 spot belongs to Pedro Morales, who held the title for 1,027 days. To achieve this, WWE would have to keep the title on Punk for another 648 days (which would be 82 days, or two and a half months, shy of being another two years as champion).

Edited by TPIB

Guest FreeSpirit
That was a bloody good promo from Punk. Miz was awesome as well. Never thought I'd say this, but 3 hour RAW's are finally starting to win me over!!

Guest FeedMeMore
When will they make RAW better and make someone decent be GM. Vickys old news, never thought I'd say this but I actually miss john longeritis

• Join the Club!

Become a member to participate in the forums and our Fan Clubs.

• Latest Club Activity