Going on holidays this Summer?

Guest MillionLiraMan

Guest MillionLiraMan

Well, are you?

I just thought that this could be an interesting thread what with academic studies coming up, after which the schools and universities will be wrapping up for the Summer, and most people who work choose this time of year for their holidays anyway, so do you have anything special planned? Maybe some of the TWO crew will end up in the same place, who knows?

I plan to go to Madrid again at around the middle of June, and may visit Barcelona again first before I end up there. Easyjet now go straight to Barcelona, then there's the chance of the nightbus to Madrid for something like twenty or thirty euros. Besides that, I also have tickets to see Iron Maiden in Madrid. Mint. After that hopefully I shall once again see the World Matchplay Darts in Blackpool, saw Taylor's nine dart finish last year among other great happenings last time around so I am really looking forward to the chance to see that again.

Guest Nicole
August I'm going to butlins in minehead (crap I know, but I'm going abroad again next year, can't complain). Should be going to the bulldog bash in august as well...life is peachy :D

Guest Goldy
Im going to the Isle Of Wight on May 2nd just for 4 days, but better than nothing. I also hope to go somewhere later in the year, just in the UK. :)

Guest Chyna
Same place I went too Chicken - Though when you go they may of finished building the hotels :D Only decent thing there was the gorgeous men :P