Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Warrior to WWE

Guest Jung

Apparantly after Sting joins WWE, Warrior will be the next guy, who Vince gets. I'm sorry but has he completely lost his mind???

Guest The Crippler
Yeah I heard that rumour as well. We also heard ages ago that Lex Luger would sign up and he hasn't so we can hope the same happens with Warrior.

Guest Seabass
damn it- we don't need anyone of these old faded superstars of yesteryear- we need one person, the man who has the stuttering walk surpasses even Ric Flair's, the man who thought it was halloween every working day, I'm talking about the Chairman of the board...No! not Ted Turner or any of his cronies...The true Chairman of WCW- LA Parka!

Guest kid banzai

Y'know, McMahon has a real nerve rehiring Hogan, Piper, Snuka, Warrior (reportedly) et al after repeatedly lambasting WCW over its proliferation of veterans back in 1994. This isn't going to help the business out any and will only suceed in further burying the younger talent and driving the final stake through the heart of the criminally underused Cruiserweight Division.

All that said, I would dearly love to see Sting back in action again!

Guest MillionLiraMan
Originally posted by Kam

Vince needs the Macho Man Randy Savage! :xyx

OHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!

I know I cringed watching Piper and Snuka dragging up stuff from 19 years ago to start a feud, and even more so when they said that Piper will be wrestling on SmackDown! next week, but if Warrior and especially Savage came back I would allow myself just a little moment to mark out for them! Then about twenty seconds later I would cringe and wish they hadn't done it like everyone else.

I can only think that this Warrior thing is just another internet wind up from someone with too much time on their hands. Judging from that recent picture of the one and only Woyah, ther is no way he could come back as he doesn't even look anything like he did back in his prime. Mind you, that didn't stop them bringing back Piper.

Vince reportedly said he MIGHT consider bring back the Warrior if he thought it would make him money. Therefore it was a thought mentioned in passing no negotiaions have happened or have even been planned. Its not going to happen.

You gotta love how these 'rumours' spiral out of control on the net.

Yeah but knowing Vine, I think its probably more than likely he'd at least open negotiations with Luger, Warrior and Savage. Heck in his mind, they are just the same as Nash, Hogan, Piper and Sting, old guys who can make money. Really wouldn't put it past him.

I think the difference is they brought back Warrior once before and he didnt last 5 minutes before he let them down.

And can you imagine if he sat down at the negotiating table with Vince and Vince asks him what hes looking for and he goes off into one of his Warrior rants that he posts on his website, I can just imagine the look on Vince's face :P

Guest Walshy

Warrior is a bleading nutcase and you want to bring him back!!

I agree with Randy Savage, him and Hogan hate each other so I would make them work together in a fued. Piper is a good signing but he sould be kept to just doing Pipers Pit, which will help create awarness of new talent.

Has anyone ever thought that the reason that Vince is doing all of this is because they have forgotten how to make main eventers, the only solid main eventer they have made in the last couple of years is Brock Lesner, they haven't been able to do it with Test, Big Show, Albert, they still are struggling to make Jericho a certified main eventer! I think that they need older stars but only to put the younger guys over, at the moment there aren't really that many main-eventers and Taker and HHH are never going to put anyone over.

But Hell, I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know!