Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

WWE Fire Jeff Hardy!!

Guest jambo

Guest jambo

WWE severs relationship with Jeff Hardy

WWE.com regrets to inform its fans that WWE has severed its relationship with Jeff Hardy effective today. We wish Jeff the best of luck.

Probably drugs, being gay and not turning up on time for shows Is what i think!

Am a bit surprised, but I guess its the old Scott Hall situation, give him so many chances, but eventually you gotta put the foot down. Hopefully TNA or anyone else won't snap him up for now, so he can get a well earned rest, and weigh up what he truly wants instead of putting out injured half arsed performances every week,

Guest Seabass

i'm very shocked at this, i know a lot of us joked abt Jeff getting fired in some way but i don't think a) we meant it and b) it would ever happen.. i mean WWE without jeff is gonna be weird...

hopefully jeff will get some rest, retrain if he wants to still wrestle or hope to have a succesful musical carrer

Guest Goldy
It might work out in Jeffs best interest. He really does need a break and at the moment his heart is not in wrestling. There is only so many chances the WWE were going to give him, as he often turns in late and does sloppy work. Going back a year or so, i would of missed him, not now, i just hope if he does continue in wrestling he gets a complete new image and really gives it his best shot. I know he has a keen interest in art and literature, wouldn't surprise me if he turns his attention to these for a while whilst he takes a rest.

I do believe that this may turn out for the best for Jeff. If he does go to TNA, which I believe he will be will suited to, then hopefully his in-ring performance will improve. If Jeff does continue to wrestle then he will have to put on good matchs to get paid and work in the indy feds. It won't be like the WWE where he could go out do a half-arsed performance and get paid, he will have to work hard and give 100% to get bookings. I think Jeff has the talent, he just lacks motivation, hopefully pushed in the right direction he could turn out to be a much better superstar. I'd like to see him in TNA, I think he'd have some good matches with most of the X-Division crew and most of the normal TNA roster.

Guest Cactus Jack

TNA! TNA! TNA!

X-Division just got better :xyx

Its going to be weird without him in WWE. Perhaps he'll be resigned in a years time?

Guest Craig Van Dam
All I can say it's about dam time WWE should have gotten rid of Jeff months ago and it might very well work out of the best for Jeff

TNA already have a sloppy (albeit impressive) spot machine in Amazing Red. I don;'t think they need Jeff Hardy too. I think Jeff will take time out, do some band work, and maybe head to TNA in a month or so's time with his band or new motivation. At least he's got guys like Jerry Lynn to carry him. Don't forget, it took Justin Credible a fair few months before he debuted in TNA. So I wouldn't be so quick with Jeff.

As for him back in WWE, I can see it, but hopefully not. WWE will be different.. if anything it'll be better off, and Jeff will be better off, so its all good. Good riddence and good luck.

Guest Rudi El Fire

Seems to me the obvious comparison is with Eddie Guerrero. He was fired by WWE when his personal and drug problems got too much, pretty much on the understanding that he needed the kick up the arse and time out to sort himself out. He did so big time, and when he came back he was wrestling better than ever.

Could be they're hoping a similar thing will happen with Jeff Hardy. Time to decide what you want, bud.

Guest Sabba Simba

Does anyone think Matt Hardy could quit in protest?

I'm surprised at this, but Jeff has been stale for as long as I care to remember.

Guest Cactus Jack
I don't think Matt will quit, he's been having a good run. Edited by Cactus Jack

I'm shocked!

I thought this thread was a joke...but its not! :(

I'd like to know the full story, there must be a reason, especially with the Hardys book just released alittle while ago.

Whats Trish going to do now, her boyfriend has left :evil