Seabass's short leave

Guest Seabass

Guest Seabass

tomorrow i'll be going on a trip arranged by the church i go to (i'll be going to wales)

i'll be gone from wednesday till sunday- but don't fear- i should come back in time for the next TWO predictions muhahaha

so er....have fun and enjoy without me embrassing the good name of TWO

Guest Goldy
I'm also going away just for a few short days, but im that much of a saddo i will actually miss everybody. especially Pabster, why Pabster you might think?... well im gonna miss winding him up when City beat Liverpool on Saturday!:D hehe so im getting it in now before i go, and Sabba if you see this hopefully you can post the fixtures in the next few days, :) anyways im not actually going till early hours of Friday, but i will bring you all some rock... off the beach as im too tight to buy any :D and there is also the possibility that i might bring SARS back too as i'm off to the Isle Of Wighte, but nevermind so longs theres a beach and a bar i will be happy!

:1wave :1wave Bye Bye Goldy have a nice time and even though youll take no notice of this try not to drink too much.

Oh and its really not a good idea for you too post so late after youve had a few :D

Guest MillionLiraMan

Well what do you know I only just spotted Goldy posting that she was going away as well on this thread. Well while I missed Seabass leaving (hope a good time was had if you're reading this), I will say cheerio Golduster and have a great time!

[supergran accent]Cheerio hen! Take care a yersel! [/supergran accent] :D

Guest Seabass

I'm Back (okay so i was back a few dyas ago...but since i made my return in the chat room- i decided not to mentionm that fact in here)

had a nice time, going to alton towers, doing paintball, go karting, getting more spritual with da man, Jesus, getting a particular song stuck inside my head and macking with a girl called sarah.....mmmm sarah- she's so fine....got wait to June 7th to see her :(...best be worth it

Guest Pabster

Congrats Seabass - you got the girl you were looking for at the start of the year. :)

Also answer HSM's question from the previous post. :)

Cheers.

Guest Goldy
I'm back! :) i've had a lovely weekend with some smashing weather, you southerners don't know how lucky you are with the weather! and MLM you really did sound like Supergran!!! anyways, come on SB, Sonia or Charlotte! :D