Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Goldberg's music???

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Dickie Hyde
Is that going to be his new music, the one which was played for him at Backlash? If so, it sucked... I don't like Goldberg, (he's ok compared to some) but I really thought his music was good when I first heard it in the WWE.

The new music really is awful but thats the WWE for you they have to change anything WCW because they can do it so much better (or so they think) I think the new music really takes the heat away from his entrance. He normally gets a big pop for his entrance but the crowd seemed really flat when he entered last night.

Guest Dickie Hyde
Agreed, I actually liked his previous music. I hope it's like the Rock music was at No Way Out, a one off, even thought that didn't change apart from the "if ya smell look at the tongue ect..." which I quite liked!

Guest goldberg rulez

goldbergs music

Does it really matter what entrance music Goldberg or anyone enters the ring too.As for ur first post stone cold steve austin,do ya judge Goldberg by his music or his wrestling.I think last night proved that big Bill will be an asset to wwe,no matter how long he stays.

Yes it does matter about music. The music and entrance of someone gets the fans ready and excited to see the guy/girl. It also adds individuality and makes things that much more exciting. Goldbergs new music pissed me off. Pretty fair... dismal music, then a dismal match. Hopefully when Vince realises that nostalgia doesn't work, he'll get Goldberg outta here, and dump that bloody song. In all fairness, his WCW one was great. But thats WWE for ya.

Guest Dickie Hyde

A quote from Goldberg Rulez - "Does it really matter what entrance music Goldberg or anyone enters the ring too"

Quite frankly, the entrance music and theme is a big part of the WWE. As draVen said, the music gets the fans going and ready 2 c the man/woman wrestle and perform.

Some classic examples are:

Stone Cold Steve Austin - Glass Shattering

The Undertaker - Dead Man Walking

Chris Jericho - His countown

There are many more, these are just a few examples. I wasn't putting Goldberg down, I respect him, don't like him but prefer him to others. His WCW music was really good and made me excited to see him (dunno Y!!!) the new music just, well, it sucks!