Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Rey mysterio

Guest mababy

Im not surprised he suffered a concussion after they way his head smacked against the floor after show threw him against the post. That looked nasty.

Guest Goldy
I must say that that was the first time in ages i have been surprised by the WWE, i actually gasped and covered my face, lol, Big Show didn't hold back did he, ouch!

If you want to be picky this could be defined as a faint spoiler but ill post it anyway.

From 411

" The Big Show is in the WWE doghouse. Management was very upset with the way he swung Rey Mysterio into the ringpost at Backlash. Vince McMahon thought Big Show could have protected him more. Big Show was scheduled to wrestle Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title at Judgment Day, but those plans may change now due to this."

Originally posted by Rikidozan

Yeeah and WWE ruulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Please read the "Who can bring out the best in HHH" thread and see my points about marks and smarks. Your post was a prime example of why people are not wanting to return to WWE. Challenging his opinion is one thing. Making fun is another.

Guest Rikidozan
His opinion isn't worth anything. Obviously, you don't want to hear that, but the truth hurts sometimes.