Green Day

Guest Brother Kano

Guest Brother Kano

quite simple who likes Green Day?? and by that I don't mean who has got dookie(which seems to be everyone in this universe)

in my opinion nimrod rocked as an album

anybody agree

Guest Nicole
I love Green day! Got the dookie album, international superhits and shenanigans and used to have about 100 green day mp3's. Can't wait for a new album, apparantly its gonna be like there earlier stuff

Guest PeteR Richards
Yeah I have um, Dookie, Warning, Nimrod, and International Superhits. Insomniac broke. :( I used to really love them, they were one of the first bands I ever really loved, but now I like a lot of other stuff a lot more. Can still listen to 'em though.

Guest El Selecta
I have hated them for almost 10 years. Fake punk bullshit. Whats so punk about being middle aged and playing stuff that could have come out at any point in the last 25 years.

Guest Goldy
I used to really like them, still do infact. I think Green Day had a large part to play in bringing ' punk' back to the mainstream, i actually say 'punk' very lightly here, but i'm glad they're not splitting and am looking forwards to there new stuff from the album.

Guest kid banzai
Green Day are an awesome band. Who cares if they're 'punk' or not - I like their music and that's all that matters to me!

Guest Nicole
I learnt summat new yesterday: Dookie was apparantly named after a piece of shit...who would of thought it would sell by the truckload named after that.

Originally posted by Nicole

I learnt summat new yesterday: Dookie was apparantly named after a piece of shit...who would of thought it would sell by the truckload named after that.

[JOKE]Dookie was named after HHH?[/JOKE]

Sorry.. couldn't help myself. :D

[DISCLAIMER]The preceding statement was what is called a joke, something that requires a sense of humour. Please obtain one before judging this post harshly. The comment is not meant seriously and shouldn't be taken as such. Thank you for your time :)

Tiredness does wonderful things to your sarcasm levels.

Edited by DraVen

Guest PeteR Richards
Originally posted by Nicole

Me. :) The more oddly-titled album names are far more likely to catch your eye than something dull.