Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Who would bring out the best in HHH?

Guest Huntersledgehammer

Who would bring out the best in HHH?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who would bring out the best in HHH?

• Goldberg
    • Y2J
    • Austin
    • Booker T
    • Angle (if he was on raw)
    • Undertaker """""""""""""
    • Benoit """"""""""""""""""
    • Steiner (joke)
    • Nash
    • HBK

Guest El Selecta
He's already squashed everyone else so its got to be Goldberg. The match would probably stink like HHH/Steiner though. I think HHH just needs to drop the title and let some better talent have his spot for a bit and maybe even put on a good match rather than his PPV half hour turdfests. Edited by El Selecta

I suspect HHH's next opponent is gonna be Nash whic h im sure all the Scott Keith wannabe's round here will have a field day with.:roll

Guest Walshy

His next opponent will be Nash and then after that he wants Goldberg.

No one will bring out the best in HHH because

1. Anything that makes him look good will also make his oppoent look good.

2. Because the guy is to big to do anything.

3. Because he is the game and is that damn crap!

I hope HHH tries to screw Goldberg, because Goldberg has said that he will destroy HHH if he does, maybe a sledgehammer to the quad woiuld do HHH the world of good!

Guest Nicole

I'm not gonna crack any stupid "I'm a comeplete smark" jokes about Triple H cos I legitimately think he's pretty entertaining. I don't think the Nash/Triple H match will be dire, it may be bad, but so is the rest of the wwe at the moment.

Oh and walshyboy, to want someone to injure thereselves even though you don't know them (A sledgehammer to the quad would be good for them) is pretty disgusting in my opinion.

I'm not sure who would bring the best out of Triple H, but I know who did bring the best out of him. Mick Foley and Triple H nad some great matches, from the matches the two had in 97, to the matches in early 2000, it was really good stuff. Also The Rock had some good matches with Triple H, but I don't think it would work now because it ran for soemtime and would never be as good as it was.

As for now, I don't know who would be able to, maybe nobody will be able to because Triple H will just squash them before they have the chance.

The point I was trying to make was not that HHH/Nash will be any good but its the fact that because of the overwhelming negativity which has festered on this board lately, the match wont even be given a chance to be any good because it will be slagged off to hell before it even happens.

Yes I am a fan of Nash and even such I realise his limitations but I at least try to keep an open mind on how things might turn out. Being negative seems to have become second nature around here for pretty much everyone.

Im just a bit fed up of the constant slagging of everything at the moment. I know its a cliche but it really does apply. If you think its gonna suck so very bad then dont bother watching it!

Guest Walshy

Oh and walshyboy, to want someone to injure thereselves even though you don't know them (A sledgehammer to the quad would be good for them) is pretty disgusting in my opinion.

If HHH got injured again he would be out for 9/10 months, new stars would be created, HHH would get back to full fitness, when he returns he would have new people to face and would hopefully be back to his best. So for HHH to get injured would be good for his career and the whole business in general!

Guest Walshy

Most people are only Negative about HHH at the moment because they know whats going on and they are sick and tired of it. People who slag off everything the WWE does are just Smarks, the WWE undercard is very strong but when things happen which are plain stupid (i.e. Everybody on RAW being sqwashed be HHH) then the fans get annoyed!

Nash/HHH probably will suck because Nash is past his best, but remember Nash is HHH best Friend so maybe we will see a SummerSlam? It is going to be a big job for Nash to carry HHH but there is no better way to prove that he is worth being in the WWE than doing just that and stealing the show!

Guest Nicole
Who's to say people on the net know everything going on backstage in the wwe? Your really starting to annoy me, just remember your on a smallish forum (trust me, I've seen forums 5 times the size of this) your not Scott Keith or Dave meltzer. Your opinion isn't fact

Guest Rikidozan

Nicole, Scott Keith is a piss-poor journalist...if one can call him that.

True, someone's opinion isn't fact, however IT CAN BE more imformed, and therefore more nearer to fact than another.