Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Latest News about William Regals Condition

Guest HSM

WWE.com have put up an interview with William Regal and he actually reveals that the reason for all his heatlh problems is that the right side of his heart had actually stopped working :? and that causes a load of other problems, to read the full article click here

Guest Walshy
Thats a shame,:cry the guy has tried hard all his life and now this, I hope that we do see him again, just not in the ring.:xyx

"Thats a shame, the guy has tried hard all his life and now this, I hope that we do see him again, just not in the ring."

Erm why not in the ring????

Guest Walshy
I don't like his match's, don't like his gimmic, serious heart problem so does it sound like he could continue in the ring anyway! (I believe we've had this argument before)

Guest The Crippler
Regal has been kinda pish this last year or so - I enjoyed his stuff a few years ago but he kinda went off the boil. I'd still like to see him as an in ring talent though. Heres hoping he can get back to full health as soon as possible.

Since his days as WWE Commish I have always been a fan, granted his ring style might not be everybodys cup of tea but I it. I just hope h can return, whether its in a fully active way or a non wrestlig way, Regal is a good guy and I wish him all the best :xyx

Regal is a great wrestler but his problem is that his style clashes with pretty much everyone on the roster. Theres only a few guys who can have really good matches with him, people like Benoit and Angle. Its not that hes a bad wrestler its just that his style is very different.

Guest Bundy

Whilst it is a shame that he may not do what he loves doing again, does ANYONE seriously like his slow, plodding, old fashioned in ring work? He is remarkably bland in the ring. I did like his commissioner character though.

BTW Michael Cole, there aren't any docks in Blackpool!