Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Mr America picture *spoilers*

BRM

Guest Rikidozan

I knew over a month ago it was Hogan, and i'm not shocked, it doesn't make sense like most WWE booking. Mark my words, WWE will die, not anytime soon as I predicted, this is going to be a slow and painful death, far more painful than WCW ever was.

When they do kick the bucket, they'll have no one to blame but themselves, never, ever in the history of the industry has a promotion fecked-up so many ready-made, sure-fire winning angles in such a short amount of time.

Guest Craig Van Dam
lol they did a great job of hiding the guys idenity this could have bee a good angle if they didn't drop it in 1 show but thats WWE for you :roll

Guest Seabass

if they had given him a sheild and had him say "justice for all"...that would have had me mark out for him

hey- just be glad it's not Lex Luger (or worse- ultimate warrior)

Guest Anime Otaku
does no one at WWF realise that old guy only draw short time and then ppl see how much they suck in the ring? Shawn Michaels seems to be the only exception as is still entertaining in the ring.

Guest Sabba Simba
Well that fooled me. I thought it was gonna be Luger. This angle seems quite pointless.

Guest Alan
I thought that the wwe were bringing in developmental talent and giving them a push, and i also thought smackdown was getting better, however it seems i was very wrong on both counts.