Favourite thing about TWO?

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

There are many great things about TWO but what is your single most favourite thing about this wonderful place?

Is it the forums? Chat? A certain column? A member? You get the idea.

Cheers.

Guest A.C.

Chat's one of my new favourite things. And the Riki/C2K thing in US Forums at the moment's eerily Ed/Mr Fill-esque (some of you know what I mean:D )

I think the main thing is "sometimes you wanna go where eeeeeverybody knows your name; and they're allllways glad you came" There's no ONE thing I dig, it's just better here than most forums on the net.

Guest Russ

I'm quite fond of the Video Game section of TWO, with it's monthly comprehensive updates of all the latest gaming news, regular reviews and a successful Gaming Forum where owners of all consoles/computers unite to discuss, argue, ask and give help.

Of course, the chatroom used to be the best thing about TWO, but apathy has reduced the numbers drastically. Still, I remain optimistic that one day we'll once again see 20+ people coming in every weeknight.

Guest Goldy
As Acid said, i too have discovered chat recently and am enjoying it. I think the main thing about TWO though is its members, theres some great people/posters here, loads of lovely people! I also still really enjoy the forums as there the reason i came here in the first place! :) Edited by Goldy

Guest MillionLiraMan

I would have to say that the forums are the best thing about TWO. What I like most about them is the fact that there are enough members for there to be something happening most of the time on the forums but the community is small enough for it to be easy to get to know each other, and because of that no matter what forum a discussion appears on there is usually some good craic to be had between those of us who post. Many of us also have common interests (having found our way here in the first place), so you can usually discuss any number of topics here, and people will join in with it.

Also, I can have a conversation without any of you lot nicking my scampi crisps!

Probably the community aspect. I don't think there isanyone left out in TWO. Some may be less vocal than others, but it's still a family-like atmosphere with thrills and spills along the way. Can't beat that.

Plus, I wouldn't have met people like Nicole, Chris2k, Pabby, Kam, Suckbass, and all of you, especially Peter Richards, Sara, and Goldy <<<:bg.

Guest Nicole
I've spoken to some amazing people here. List is pretty long but includes: Emag, Hsm, Dra, Goldy, Chris2k, Jayden but the list is like a mile long so I can't write ya all down. One thing I like about this site (the forums in particular) is that you'll fit in and everyone will include you into the community Edited by Nicole

Guest Sabba Simba

What I like about TWO? Tough one... :D

I like the variety of characters here. I don't necessarily agree with everyone's views, but there's more often than not a healthy debate going on here.

It's one of the best places on the 'net, no question.

Guest Dan
It is of course the variety of people and thier characters, I haven't been to a place on the net where everyone gets along with each other more or less. Everyone has opinions and views but at the end of the day we all get along. TWO also has some great features such as the chat room, even though its not a packed as it was, its still a great place to go and chat with fellow wrestling fans. Of course the greatest thing about TWO is its the one and only place that reeks of Quiztasticness :xyx