Luck

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

Some people say "There isn't such a thing as luck, things happen because they are meant to happen" but let's ignore that pointer.

In you lifetime, what lucky moments have you had? Or general stuff, do you walk to the bus stop every morning and the bus rolls in a few seconds later? Won the bingo? :)

Share your stories you lucky TWO folk.

Cheers.

I actually won a game of Bingo once. But the cheap bastards wouldn't give me the money so I got two kit kats and a big box of Maltesars instead.

I also was the only guy in a sea of girls waiting for the bouquet throwing at a wedding, and I caught it.

Oh, and once I smashed my leg through a pane of double glazing and came away with nothing but a bruise. Especially lucky sinse my teacher did the same with a week later and had to have stiches and plasters and everything.

Guest PeteR Richards
Well yesterday my friends and I were just walking around after we'd smoked everything we had, and luckily enough my uncle rolled past wanting to have a spliff himself, so I guess that was very lucky. Other than that I have no idea what else to write.

Guest The Crippler
I won a raffle for the first time ever at Christmas at our Supporters Club Christmas draw and won a football signed by the whole Rangers team. :)

Guest Goldy
I'm not that lucky, but i have won raffles, quizzes and things, not a huge amount or anything, ive won two videos, one from the Talkwrestling radio show ( Q: what's the Rocks real name, so i puts Dwayne Johnson, then i wrote Dwayne as in Dwayne pipe lol, i think i won for my cheek!!!) that was a Scopian King vid, also won a raffle at All Star, chose another video. When i was at school i won a huge cuddly kangaroo in a raffle! Have had a win of £90 at Gala and other stuff but i'm still waiting for that big Lotto win! :)

Guest Jerichoholic
I was lucky when Goldy picked my number in the Anthology competition. I cant believe a Man City fan was my lucky charm!!

Guest Shane McMahon

I won first prize on a raffle back in 1990... A satellite dish which was pretty "new" back then.

I was the talk of middle school.

Guest Latino Reheat

I was out with a very large group of friends the on saturday, nearly everyone was groping me all over the place, both female and male alike!! :eek

I'm not sure if thats what you call lucky though......

:eek I just noticed, that in the first time since over a year and a half ago, im not the top poster around here!

Crippler, now you have the crown, see if you can beat my record :P

Guest MillionLiraMan
I considered it quite lucky when I saw Phil Taylor's nine-dart finish at last year's World Matchplay Darts in Blackpool live in person. It was the first ever perfect finish to be shown live on British television, which is amazing considering how long darts has been on TV, and £100,000 was riding on it when Phil Taylor produced the goods. It felt quite lucky that this had never occurred live on British TV before, and yet in only my second day of going to the darts I had witnessed such an important moment. I was also quite lucky for the final, tickets had sold out ages before but having failed to find anyone twice we tried one last time and found two blokes who sold us tickets at face value, no profit for themselves or anything, five minutes before the final was due to start! We even got on telly as well, so that was pretty lucky (I looked not that bad on TV, shame about real life!).

Guest Peter K

MillionLiraMan, I remember that night well myself - and it was a extraordinary night - it was a lovely night and I settled myself to the couch watching the Phil Taylor match against Chris Mason and the 9-dart finish.

It was a memorable night - the emotions showed by Phil Taylor said it all.

As for luck.........

In my entire life I can be summed up perfectly in one word.....

Unlucky

Apart from some primary school competition - I have NEVER won a competition!!!!! - it's a fix, I say, a fix!