Goodluck with exams

Kam

Guest Pabster
Yeah, good luck guys. I have one or two at the end of the month so if I fail i'll blame TWO for interrupting my revision. :)

Guest Goldy
Well for all those poor souls who have exams, i wish you all the best of luck! Just try your hardest and all that! :)

Guest The Crippler

I have a couple next week so all I've been doing lately has been watching snooker and revising.

Thanks guys, I think I'll need your luck.

All the best to everyone else.

Guest Nicole
Got SATS exams today :( Science ones as well...I think I'm nervous cos I got up well early and I can't sleep. Good luk to anyone else facing exams soon, hope ya all do well :xyx

Guest MillionLiraMan

Well Nicole, I hope you did well today. I have mine starting next week, and they don't finish until well into June. What a pisser. Just have to see how they go I suppose.

Obviously, I also have to say good luck to everyone else who has exams as well. Here's hoping you avoid any questions like that one Crippler had about matrixes or whatever it was! I hope you all do really well.

Guest Feenix
Well I live in Wales so the SATS were delayed until thursday here. (bunch of kids stole some papers so they had to be changed) I hope I do well. And I wish anyone doing exams good luck.

Guest Peter
Haven't got my SATS exams until next year so no major tests for me this year, but good luck to everyone doing exams, I'm sure you will do fine. :)

Guest remlap
Originally posted by Meteora

Well I live in Wales so the SATS were delayed until thursday here. (bunch of kids stole some papers so they had to be changed) I hope I do well. And I wish anyone doing exams good luck.

Yeah I heard about that somewhere, dont know where funny

Well I got 2 days left in school till Study leave rubs it in CVD face again ha ha

Any way I aint stressed out at all more hyper thats why I am up at this time cant sleep