Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Unbelieveable!

Guest HSM

Guest HSM

From the Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

"Only a month or so into the push, but WWE officials are said to be souring on Sean O’Haire, and blame him for a perceived lackluster reaction to his pairing with Roddy Piper. No word on what that means for O’Haire’s push."

So the pairing of Piper and O'Haire isnt getting over and in there wisdom the WWE decide to blame O'Haire rather than the old out of shape washed-up Piper.

Unbelieveable :roll

Guest Craig Van Dam
I hope WWE don't waste a potenially great push for O'Haire just when I thought they were doing something right by pushing O'Haire this happens

Guest Walshy
O'Haires character is garbage compared to what his promos promised, he is just the silent enforcer who is no different to anyother heel. They should re-think the direction that he is going in, make him the devils advocate which he was hyped as.

Guest MillionLiraMan
I agree with Walshyboy, instead of bringing back Piper's Pit they should have had O'Haire doing that type of segment as Jericho is doing on Raw. I think his push has really fizzled out now, they obviously weren't sure where to go with his earlier promos and now he could end up losing his push in the most humiliating fashion possible, jobbing to Hogan.

Guest The Crippler
I agree with Walshyboys comments. O'Haire has disappointed me after seeing his earlier promos. Whether that is managements or O'Haire's fault I'm not sure.

Guest Cactus Jack
I'm a fan of O'Haire, but I don't think he had that "buzz" at Backlash. Not saying it was his fault, but he could of done with cutting a promo or something. Can I just ask what the hell a spider has to do with his gimmick?

Guest Jerichoholic
I hope O'Haire doesnt fall victim to WWE'S misuse of potential superstars and become a jobber.

Guest therock88

Its that attitude that is loosing the WWE fans at a rapid speed...Piper is a Lagend on doubt, but he is out of condition, and looks like he should be down the pub having a Pint and a Pie, not in a Wrestling Ring.

If your going to bring him back then do it but make him manager, a trainer or a road agent or something...but not an in ring competitor.

As for the WWE blaiming O'Haire, thats just completely wrong.

how can they expect an up and coming star like O'Haire to gel witha has been like Piper and make it work? where is the logic in it?

I can quite clearly see that the problem is piper as im sure you all can as well, so why does the WWE have this blind apporch everytime something like this happens...

LISTEN VINCE...It's guys like O'Haire and Orton and Edge and Batista etc who are future!!!...Not Piper and Hogan...IF you treat them like shit just now, you will regret of for a very long time my friend.