I.Q Test

Guest Peter

Guest HSM
I got 142 although i dont think I.Q tests which only give you the choice of True or False for the answers are very accurate because theres a 50/50 chance you ll get it right even when you dont know it.

Guest Verb
Originally posted by Goldy

Hehe beat you by one Verby 148 - genius !

and so the story goes...we make intelligent babies..they all go to Oxford, they keep us rich until we die :D

Guest PeteR Richards
I've taken loads of these and I've had numbers ranging from 109 (about three years ago) to 129 (last year). This one when I opened the page my computer f*cked up, so I can't be bothered with that one.

Guest HSM
Originally posted by emag

I got 107, alright actually cos i got 77 in the BBC one..............i'm daft

Awwwwwww Bless him :D

Guest Feenix
Looks like I got the highest so far..... 170! Even I cant beleive it. Although it's probably all because of my age, im only 13, and as age lowers your IQ goes up dramatically. And there was a certain amount of luck. There was a one in two chance of me getting each question right. But I have a big ego so i'm just gonna go round calling myself a genius :roll