TWO - just an online community?

Guest MillionLiraMan

Guest MillionLiraMan

OK, this thread has probably been done several times before, but I can't remember seeing it since I came to TWO so I thought it'd be interesting to give it another go, plus there might be more to update on it since the last time this thread was done (if it was).

Basically, I'm wondering: do many of you TWOers know each other well away from the internet, or have you met any fellow posters? If so, who are the guilty ones?!

Personally I haven't met anyone from TWO as far as I'm aware. In fact, most of my offline friends aren't even aware that I actually follow wrestling at the moment (not any reason for that other than that I know they don't, and they never mention it, so the subject never arises). However, I thought that since many of you are chummier with particular members on here, then you might have met up before, especially those of you who go to UK wrestling events.

So, anyone want to add their bit to this?

Guest Nicole
I ain't met anyone (yet...maybe in the future) but I've spoken to a few people on the phone: Jess, Emag, Chris2k and Dra and quite a few people have my phone number(s). Would be nice to meet some people sometime.

Guest The Crippler
I haven't met any of the regulars. I brought masterofthegore here a while back but he hasn't really been back. He is the only person I know offline from TWO.

Guest Cactus Jack
Not met anyone of you from TWO offline, although I'm sure that will change when I'm legal for the road (VERY shortly!) and start my assault on the UK Scene!

Guest HSM

Nope never met anyone from TWO ever honest! :chyna

Although I am going to Insurrexion with Dr Road Woyah in June and will also more than likely met Adam Sibley when i go to see his next show as well :P

Probably meet up with AC1D CHR1ST too sometime when we both happen to be out on the drink in good old W-s-M at the same time one weekend eh AC1D? :xyx

Guest Peter K

Well, if you count it this way then:

I've not met anyone offline from TWO but if you count MSN Messenger off from TWO, then I speak to Pabster and Goldy reguarly on MSN.

Guest Alan
I dont know anyone well away from here, neither have i met anyone from TWO. would be interesting to meet some members though after reading some of their posts!