Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

IWF show.. free..??

Guest foxeth

Guest foxeth

There is aparently a free IWF show in stanley (north-east) on May 9th (nxt friday)

I was just wondering if anyone had any actual info as to the venue, time or even a website to check out.

If anyone could, i would be greatful

cheers

Guest Craig Van Dam
Me been from the North East I'd like to know some infomation on it can anyone out there help us?

Guest B 1 TCH
i think it is at the stanley central club doors will open at 6.00 show will be on from 6.30-9.30 i will find out the details as soon as possible and post another reply

Guest B 1 TCH

i'll be going to watch my friend sharna i hope she will be on the show

from what ive seen there are a great federation some excellent talent.

see you there

:chyna

Guest wrestle-zone

I would go but I am banned from IWF shows.......

Rival Promoters ehhh..

Gary

Guest TsuMirren

Considering the way you reported the aftermath of the Golden Harvest show, I was considering banning you myself Gary. :)

There was only one group to blame there and you know it, the fact you carried their press release as "news" was questionable to say the least.

No doubt you'll be at Frontiers of Honor, maybe we can catch up and touch base there. Drop me a line.

But to defend IWF, I don't see you going out the way to promote them on Wrestle-zone...bit too close to home perhaps. I hate to say it Gary, but maybe you should promote and pass the news portion of the site across and give it a new name...it's too easy for people to shout "biase" and it's probably something you can do without, afterall anything that makes a promoters life easier is never a bad thing.

Guest wrestle-zone

Well again you know all facts kenny!!!

As for banning me from SCW, I posted a press release/statement from 50:51, thats all. I also post all SCW press releases, thats the job of the site!

I dont plug IWF on the Wrestle Zone site, but thats my decision and dont be a smart about being to close to home, check out my forum, I have no problems with IWF posting there and advertising there shows. I stopped publishing IWF stuff when I was physically threatened by the owner and his sons, that was before I started promoting.

If you actually look at the wZw site, 2 IWF wrestlers are working our shows, and will be billed as IWF.

Gary

Edited by wrestle-zone

Guest TsuMirren

You posted a press release from a bunch of glorified backyarders...wasn't aware that we, as the promoters of professional wrestling, were supposed to even acknowledge that sort of thing.

Doesn't matter if it's 70:67, 87:95 or whatever numbers they throw together you all but gave them credibility and it's that sort of thing that keeps them going...if nobody spoke about them or gave them chance after chance that other people never get they'd maybe, just maybe, disappear or at least get a grasp of reality.

As for facts Gary...it's the UK scene, you know as well as I do that it's about what people see as opposed to the actual facts on the vast majority of occasions. We're all open to disection, plus you didn't even need to say why you stopped publishing IWF information...that sort of thing is supposed to be kept inside, away from the public eye.

It's bad enough that a certain reporter said it was "maybe a work" without even attempting to ask me what happened. Of course it wasn't a damned work. Anyone working with them needs their head examined.

----------------

Anyways...back to the IWF show...I hope it all goes well, it's nice to see things like free shows as it's that, and not booking names, which will bring fans back to UK wrestling in any sorts of numbers.

Guest wrestle-zone
It's bad enough that a certain reporter said it was "maybe a work" without even attempting to ask me what happened. Of course it wasn't a damned work. Anyone working with them needs their head examined.

Well lets just make it clear it was not one of my reporters that said that.

and why should it not be known why I do not cover IWF anymore. Its the thuggish attitudes that "As Promoters" we dont need!

At the time I did not know they were Backyarders, One of the Lads who was on your Show (Deacon Dispair) Runs thier training school, he definatly is no backyarder. I like many people thought 50:51 was a real promotion. It was only after some digging I found out they were backyarders, who still followed the way of the backyard.

The events that happened on your show, were out of order in all aspects, and the actions of 50:51 are totally unacceptable. The main reason I posted thier brag was because BCW were getting the Blame, who started that off I wonder :?

Again before you try and rip into me, do it via PM, Phone or face to face mate, slagging matches on forums are not the way to go. You use the IWF and the management are friends of yours, thats sweet, but there are always 2 sides of the story.

Also back to the iwf (lol)

I wish them well in the show, they do have some good talent and I would say to anyone go check them out. I have never had any problem with any of the roster. some good talent on show.

Guest TsuMirren

"The main reason I posted thier brag was because BCW were getting the Blame, who started that off I wonder"

That report was simply written by a fan who didn't contact me first. The person saw Rob McKay was part of the group and put two and two together to get five...wasn't really his fault. It had all been cleared up on the SCW Forums long before **:** posted any press releases/statements/brain farts. Infact, it was cleared up the next day and people involved with BCW...trainees...decided to drag it all back up, instead of reading what had been posted. I certainly didn't blame BCW, I generally don't talk about them in public,

Are you going to Frontiers of Honor btw? We can hook up, touch base and rip into each other there. lol

Guest B 1 TCH

iwf free show

i have just found this out that the central club might be charging a small entrance fee on the door this is the club not the promotion(iwf). i have heard that it isn't much if anyone is interested in going i would phone the club to find out more