Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Smackdown Tour De Force

Guest Simon

Guest Simon

Should just say, I went to the Aberdeen show and had such a great time. The wrestlers were out in Aberdeen the night before, and boy are there some stories to tell about a few of them as well as the show itself.

So watch this space for the stories, they should be up soon once Kam's got them up on the site.

One of them involved me SPEAKING TO MATT HARDY ON THE PHONE! Which as a mattitude follower meant so much to me, since I'm a very sad person :P

Anyway, anyone else been to any of the Smackdown Tour De Force shows?

Guest Russ

What was Cena's Anti-Aberdeen rap like, Simon? I can't find anything about it on the internet, and I'm quite eager to see if he brought football into it.

Oh well, glad you enjoyed the show. No matter how bad WWE gets, at least their shows rarely disapoint the fans in attendance.

Guest Peter

I'm going to Insurrextion next month, really looking forward to it now. Despite the fact the TV shows have been crap recently, it should still be great to watch live in the arena.

Glad you enjoyed the Aberdeen show Simon. :)

Guest Simon

Ahh... Cena's Anti-Aberdeen rap. Twas pretty dire. Didn't include football in it, just said something about the loch ness monster and how Scotland sucks apparently.

He actually encouraged Anti-American-ness by saying that America was better than Scotland and stuff, he was glad he was American cause 'Scotland just sucks'. Damn him.

Apart from that his rapping against Aberdeen wasn't great. Should add that Sable was quite funny when she starting talking local dialect 'fit like Aberdeen?' etc. Apart from that, bar Rhyno's cheap pop 'I LOVE SCOTLAND' there were no other Aberdeen/Scottish aspects taken. I was expecting Team Angle to slag off Aberdeen FC but they didnt in the end :(

Still a good show though :P

Guest The Crippler
I somehow missed this thread when posting my thoughts on the Belfast show. Russ - Cena got to football in the show in Belfast -"You Brits must be off your rocker - I play real football. You pansies just play soccer". He also started on us about potatoes - "Shove a potato up your ass. I can't wait to get myself out of shitty Belfast" His rap was off the charts, the crowd didn't know whether to boo him or laugh.

Guest The Crippler

Just read your column Simon. Good read mate. :xyx

Interesting how A-Train came across as a complete prat cause that was the impression I got of him yesterday as well. He just really glared at us and then just walked right past us. :evil

Guest Russ

Yup, top quality columnage, Simon.

It's a shame he never brought the local area into it. It would have been funny to hear something like:

"I'll beat you so bad Spanky, I'll make you weep,

I heard the Aberdonians like to shag sheep"

Or maybe:

"You all want me to lose tonight, but tough luck, I shan't,

Simpson was to blame for ruining the career of Durrant"

Guest MillionLiraMan

I don't think he could have done any better than o SmackDown! this week:

"I'll bet you fans all think Rhyno's honna give me the Gore,

I'll beat his ass so sore it's like he did a prison tour".

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Fantastic!

What a shame he won't be coming to Newcastle, it would have been fun to hear what he would have said about the Geordies.

Guest therock88
I tried to geta ticket for the aberdeen show, but i think some of the sheep baa..t me to it :lol:

Guest Alan
Originally posted by Simon

Rhyno's cheap pop 'I LOVE SCOTLAND'

nice to know there is variety in the house shows! he said "I LOVE ENGLAND" before his match at london arena!

Guest The Crippler

And he said "I LOVE BELFAST" on Saturday night. :lol

You'd think they'd get bored doing almost the exact same thing.

Guest therock88
Well it might eb difficult for him to keep changing the place name, especially after being hit on the head so much :)