Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

TLW: The Crystal Ball

Kam

TLW - The Crystal Ball

Good column :xyx I got:

Cancer : June 22 - July 22

Who cares? Who cares what people think of you? You’ll do what you want, and people will have to deal with it. After all, what do they know anyway? You’ve been on top of your game for years now, no matter how many people have tried to take you down. There’s no room at the top, unless it’s for your friends, of course. Ignore all the critics that say you’re a shadow of your former self - even 50% of you is better than 99% of everyone else, and make sure that everyone knows that!

Wrestling Cancerians : Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Sean Waltman

Hmmmm interesting :D

Guest Nicole

Scorpio : October 24 - November 22

Despite what the chosen few say, you ARE the King Of The World, and a HUGE rock star. Wrestling needs you more than you need wrestling, because you are the master of all media and the sooner this is recognised, the better it is for everyone. Just because you don’t hang around with the right people, you shouldn’t be expected to put up with this treatment! Watch out for your hair, that glass ceiling plays havoc with it...

Wrestling Scorpios : Chris Jericho

Hehe :D I got the best one cos I'm queen of the world :D

Sagittarius : November 23 - December 21

Dude! You are flying so high right now! Your chance for the spotlight was ended by the better guy (or so you were told anyway) and now you share the limelight with someone staler than yesterday’s bread... but it doesn’t matter to you - you’re everyone’s favourite wrestler, dude! You might need to get your watch fixed though, it seems to be stuck at 4:20.

Wrestling Sagittariuns : Rob Van Dam

Im everyones favourite :D :D

another great column by Mr Cottam :xyx

Guest Goldy

Virgo: Aug 24th - Sep 22nd

You know in yourself what the problem is - how you seem to plug away and do your best night after night, yet never really get anywhere. You know you're good at what you do and lots of people seem to agree, except for the people that matter. You know your never going to be at the top of the game though, until you learn to increase your height or decrease your mouth (lol) then things ain't gonna change.

Wrestling Virgos: Tazz, Eddie Guerrera, Raven

So i'm in good company too! :) even if i do lie, cheat and steal!! :D

(same for you Russell! :) )

Edited by Goldy

Guest Craig Van Dam

You know in yourself what the problem is - why you seem to plug away and do your best night after night, yet never really get anywhere. You know you’re good at what you do, and lot’s of people seem to agree, except for the people that matter. You know why you’re never going to be at the top of the game though - until you learn to increase your height or decrease your mouth, then things ain’t gonna change.

Wrestling Virgos : Tazz, Eddie Guerrero, Raven

Guest MillionLiraMan

Capricorn : December 22 - January 20

You are the master. You are intensity personified, and you’ll do things your way, no questions asked. Don’t expect others to play nicely with you, you’ve ruffled too many feathers so far, so you may have to go just a little bit harder with people to let them know you mean business. Just tell people it’s an accident, or it was their fault for not blocking you, you’ll be fine. Japan loves you, anyway, even if Canada doesn’t.

Wrestling Capricorns : Goldberg

Hmm, I suppose this means that Nicole could kick my ass in a shoot fight. :P

Guest Nicole
Originally posted by MillionLiraMan

Wrestling Capricorns : Goldberg

Hmm, I suppose this means that Nicole could kick my ass in a shoot fight. :P

Haha :D Thats cos I'm queen of the world