Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Chavo *partial spoilers*

Guest Jung

Guest Jung
At the SD/Velocity tapings this week, Chavo Guerrero Jr tore his bicep, putting him out for 6 months, thus he will not be wrestling at Judgement Day, and Eddie has a mystery partner on his hands. Lets pray for say Ultimo Dragon or Rey, as personally I think that would rule. Bets are on Benoit though.

Guest Craig Van Dam
I think Chavo been out of the Judgement Day match has given WWE the perfect oppitunity to debut Ultimo Dragon that would be awesome

Guest Alan
I would love to see Ultimo Dragon wrestle at Judgement day, but knowing Vince and his reluctance to get 'little' wrestlers over right away (rey excluded) my moneys on benoit.

Guest Cactus Jack

It's disappointing to hear about Chavo :(

As has been mentioned, hopefully Ultimo will step in now.

Guest Peter
I think it would be a good time to bring in Ultimo Dragon since they are going to do an Eightman Tag at Judgment Day involving Benoit as far as I know.

Guest Dintrox
I don't know who Eddie's partner is going to be. I think Mysterio is more likely than Benoit. Benoit is scheduled to be in the IC belt battle Royal but hey maybe He'll get two belts on the same card!!!! Edited by Dintrox

Guest Brother Kano
Originally posted by Dintrox

I don't know who Eddie's partner is going to be. I think Mysterio is more likely than Benoit. Benoit is scheduled to be in the IC belt battle Royal but hey maybe He'll get two belts on the same card!!!!

clever dintrox :Clever

Guest Jung
Benoit isn't in the IC Battle Royal, only Raw wrestlers are. Benoit was set to be in a 6 man tag match.

Guest Dintrox
Sorry my mistake benoit is in 3 man tag. I Think all past IC champs should have a shot at the IC belt. This would include both benoit and Eddie Guerrero, Edited by Dintrox