Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

sheffield programme farce

Guest goldberg rulez

Guest goldberg rulez
Whilst i have no complaints about the show,i actually enjoyed the light hearted way it was put together,i do have one major gripe which i guess the wwe are blameless for.Why oh why when i went to purchase a programme i was told that they didnt have any and werent expecting any.Haha i was distraught,i take pride in getting a tour programme from every show i been to and i find that the promoters couldnt even distribute enough programmes a disgrace.Did anyone else have this problem at Sheffield on sunday?

Guest Cactus Jack

Hi,

When I went to the Birmingham show last year on the Road To Insurrexton Tour, I failed to pick up a programme. Head over to WWEeuroshop.com, as that is were I picked up my programme after the event.

Hope I've helped :xyx

Guest The Crippler
Thats strange as the show I went to which was the day before Sheffield they were selling programmes. The programmes are a disgrace anyway. Charged £8 for something that would barely be worth 2.

Guest goldberg rulez

sheffield

Cheers Cactus will do that thanks and in response to the Crippler,quite a few people did have programmes but i find it shocking that there werent enough to go round.I guess next time i should spend less time in the pub and go purchase my programme early haha.Cant believe they charged £8 though,thats a rip off

Guest remlap

Ah well, and still wish Vince and co would decide wooh we go to Wales this week dam WWE would never set there feet here

and of topic goldberg rulez we got the same birthday September 11th

Guest remlap
Originally posted by goldberg rulez

We do Remlap,what a day to have our birthday hey!!!!!

Excatly what I thought :roll

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by remlap

and of topic goldberg rulez we got the same birthday September 11th

Hey thats my mum and dads wedding annivesary too.

I never rembered it till 2001

Oh and i went to the sheffield show and picked up a prog easily even if it did cost me a tenner

Edited by BRM