Dead Crow

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cactus Jack

I just went with it and see where it took me. Simply, go with the flow :xyx

I'll post more after I'm done with my mountains of AS work......what, you said how to cope with school? ;)

Guest ......cjr......

Well...i left school official on friday. But i go in for exams and to finish courseowork off.

Right now i feel like shit cause of school. I thought wow no more school, this week ive never spent so much time in school. I have my english exam tommorow (anyone help me with 'Of Mice And Men' man it sucks. Also my drama lines tommorow. As well as getting my GNVQ ICT Coursework done for Thursday, its bad bro really bad.

Im not saying it dont rule now, cause its the best time of your school life, go anywhere do what you want. Im not known as a 'guest' at my school. lol. Right now im feelling the stress and burn of the exams.

But once they are done it will be a really good releif. One thing im looking for is our leaving due. Everyone from year 11 in my school is gonna go up town for a meal, then all around town for a good piss up (only for the people who look over 18 can drink of course) THATS ME whooo.

Eh and im gonna plan on having the best night of my life then, not sure if it will be as good as the night i tryed some of MLM moves. Whoo

Eh but exams suck, anyone who thinks they are nothing, man they are bloddy stressful.

Eh thats about it.

Thankyou. *back to reading essays on Of Mice And Men* :(

CJR

Guest Peter K

Just apply yourself to the task even if its subjects you don't like and try to concenrate on tests.

I didn't care about the GCSE's and saw my marks take a tumble but still left school with 3 C's.

That was one of my major mistake - burning out right in Year 11 -, never ever do that OK?

Just apply and the time will go fast.

Guest The Crippler

Mitchell, trust me, your actual marks or grades will be much much better than your mocks. My mock results were pretty bad and I ended up doing not too badly in the actual exams. That was the same with basically everyone I know.

Once you get past the GCSEs and stay on to do A-Level or whatever, school certainly gets much better, in my case anyway. The idiots had left by that stage and the teachers were much better - it didn't feel like they were out to get you.

I know teachers do seem like they are out to get you sometimes but the vast majority of them do have a keen interest in how you progress.

Guest A.C.

Funny, I was looking over my "National Record of Achievement" (aka "The Indian Restaurent Menu" cause it's bound in burgundy leatherette!) last week.

"Total school sessions in the past year: 264[/i]

Mark attended: 262 sessions."

I didn't realise I was such a swot!

I actually enjoyed school. Couldn't count anyone I met at school as close friend: I'm not in any kind of contact with anyone I didn't meet within the last five years. I just went and got on with it.

Coursework's like tidying your room or doing the dishes. It's a necessary evil but also, it's never as hard as you think.

Guest Miss T

WEll i assume you are going through you GCSE's currently? Basically if a teacher gave me shit for whatever reason, give them shit back. You gotta stick up for yourself. For me thats the only way to get through life is to stand up for what you beleive in and not give a crap bout what anyone else thinks of your opinion. True a lot of people will hate you for this but atthe end of the day you will realise who your true friends are.

I can understand what your going through to a certain extent. But from what i can tell you seem to be extremely lonely, I can understand how you feel because in about February a couple of years back i got permantly excluded from a private college. But even so it all turned out for the best and i ended up with good grades. You just gotta crack on with you school work.

I know that probably dint help but just remember that friends will come and go but your familly will ALWAYS be there.

Hope i helped in some way.

;)

Guest Peter K

You're right The Crippler - most of the time the mocks will reserve the actual GCSE's result.

The mocks are there so the teachers can determine which subjects you are the strongest and the weakest in and help you to improve that particular weaknesses.

Guest Pabster

Let's just say when I did my GCSE mocks a few years back, it was a total failure. :)

But when the proper exams came around, I actually revised for once and I was happy with my results.

CJR - I could have helped you with "Of Mice and Men". I know that book inside out man. Good ol' Lennie and George!

Guest ......cjr......

Pab you still can help me LOL ;) its tommorow.

George And Lenni rule, i got a feeling one of the questions will be. Why did George kill lenni.

I got that down to a tie, its becuase he didnt want to suffer even more for what he had done to that woman, when he broke her kneck. Candy was her name? I know ths story just have trouble with the characters. I took this quiz also, i got 42% out of 100%, shite i know but i tryed.

CJR

Guest Cactus Jack
Originally posted by The Crippler

Mitchell, trust me, your actual marks or grades will be much much better than your mocks. My mock results were pretty bad and I ended up doing not too badly in the actual exams. That was the same with basically everyone I know.

I can relate to that :xyx

Mock history: E

GCSE History with no revision (sorry!): B

Guest A.C.
Originally posted by Chris2K

In my mocks I got 5 Bs and 4 Cs.

What does that mean for my future? :?

It's a great start: good work fella! :xyx

Guest Goldy
I loved Of Mice and Men, awww, fab book. It makes course work/exams etc so much easier if you enjoy the subject. I was stupid when it came to my exams as i had discovered boys, so would rush home from school and head straight out the door again with my mates, hardly revised at all. Somehow managed to not do too badly, but the point is i could of done so much better, so don't make that mistake. I did enjoy school though, *best days of't life* hehe, and they were happy days, aww i wanna go back :D