Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Wrestling Training?

Guest backyardwrestling4me

Guest backyardwrestling4me
I've searched into wrestling training for about a week and was wondering if you guys knew of anywhere in the UK where I could train next year?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jambo

As Popsi said, it does matter where you live in the UK, for example if you live in Scotland there are 3 places to train i think (BCW, SCW, 50:51)

England there are plenty of places including FWA, Hammerlock, Garage Pro Wrestling Gym and so on, in Wales, none i think also none in Ireland if i remember correctly.

Guest F_View

You could do amature wrestling and sign up with the the BWA

There like the boxing world on wrestling ... British Wrestling Assotiation or how ever its spelt they will tell you where your nearest place of trainning is.

Can be pricey with membership fees, and Insurance and lessons however.

Im looking into Revolution British Wrestling (RBW) for trainning there in Nottingham and im Birmingham based.

they charge £10.00 a year fee, then £8.00 a lesson which is for 3 hours with decent coaches.

Guest chris fury
Originally posted by F_View

You could do amature wrestling and sign up with the the BWA

There like the boxing world on wrestling ... British Wrestling Assotiation or how ever its spelt they will tell you where your nearest place of trainning is.

Can be pricey with membership fees, and Insurance and lessons however.

Im looking into Revolution British Wrestling (RBW) for trainning there in Nottingham and im Birmingham based.

they charge £10.00 a year fee, then £8.00 a lesson which is for 3 hours with decent coaches.

Have you ever considered Training at K-star , they are located in birmingham , Contact Steve logan for details

Guest jambo
Originally posted by lee

As you cant see, i do actually bow with thanks...:xyx

Thats why my typing is so shit Lee. :(

• 1 year later...

If you want to train in Nottingham, the place is the NVMA, which is run by RBWA (was RBW until couple of months back). Head coach is Keith Myatt, good group of people + me. £8 for three hours (Sunday 11am-2pm) and preferably half an hour either side to help with the ring.

Hope this is some help.