Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

TV

Guest Jeff

Guest Jeff
on sky digital there is a new wrestling channel coming oput in october. The promotions that will be shown are:- Combat Zone Wrestling,Xtreme Pro Wrestling, Ring Of Honor,FWA,Irish wrestling promotion and 1 more but i cant remember. 4 more information on this go to http://www.1stopwrestling.co.uk. Cya.

Guest Adam Sibley
but if you were lazy and didn't want to leave this site I have done a piece about it in my column this week which will fill you in on everything you need to know on that front as well as many other tv possibilities..

Guest Goldy
There is also a thread about it in the US Scene forum. It will be fantastic if it does happen, even if it's one of these channels thats only on for a couple of hours a day. I Can't wait!!

Guest TsuMirren
Have you, like WZ and 1stopwrestling, been asked to apologise for announcing the channel info Adam?

Guest Goldy
Originally posted by TsuMirren

Have you, like WZ and 1stopwrestling, been asked to apologise for announcing the channel info Adam?

In case anyone was wondering for that very reason i haven't included it in my UK scene section of this weeks newsletter. :)

Guest Adam Sibley

surprisingly no and at the time of writing the column I didn't know that the information was suppose to be kept a secret but will let you know if I get anything through.

I don't see what the harm is though personally as maybe not publically but it has been talked about privately for some time now before it was leaked it was turning in to a bit of an open secret anyway so it was just a matter of time before someone blurted it out.

Guest therock88

i was speaking to Chris Hatch of 1 stop fame last night about ths and you would not believe the amount of hastle he has been getting over this...

People are saying that he is making it up, but i think thats all talk, as he assures me that this is 100%

1stop was the 1st site to break the news, and others..not naming any names...are getting oh his back about this which is wrong.

Now moving onto this news it is extremly good news...it will giev the Uk fans what they have been wanting for all these years..an alternative to WWE.

The FWA is also going to be on the channel or so i am lead to believe so even better.