Open Club  ·  1 member  ·  Free

Professional Wrestling

Shane O'Mac coming Back!?!

Guest Walshy

Guest Walshy

This is from themayhem:

WWE is considering the idea of brining back Shane McMahon. It is definitely disappointing that one their top characters has been missing for so long. Many feel he would be a good fit on RAW, but expect him to join the SmackDown! roster if he does make a return anytime soon.

So finnally Shane O'Mac could be back on our screens! :xyx Hopefully this will mean that they will take Vince off screen and have Shane O'Mac on in his place, Shane V O'Haire would be a good feud to start him off with, it would help O'Haire as well.

Guest Rikidozan
I sure hope he doesn't, anyone remember what he said before the Invasion angle started?. He basically said that the focus would be on the guys that could work, and look what happened there....like father like son:roll

This is great news if he does come back. I think he is the best "non-athlete" that has wrestled on wwe television!

Guest Rikidozan
Shane McMahon is a great non-athelete?, why, because he practices two big bumps for nine months, then shows up all over T.V and has a match which is positioned above 90% of others?

No, because for someone who is not always in the ring, he puts in better performances than some of the current "talent" pool.

Guest Rikidozan

Yes, because he has nine months off, to work on big bumps and spots, whereas the rostered guys are on the road for four days a week. Shane McMahon on T.V again is a stupid idea, they already have way too many people that can't work that take up way too much time.

A Simple booking premise: too many non-wrestling people= no blow-off matches which result in PPV revenue.

Guest Dickie Hyde
I could say the same about Austin, he is very good, wrestler or not, but he was born to wrestle and deserves to. His injuries are unfortunate. Yes, Shane is entertaining.

Originally posted by StoneColdSteveAustin

I could say the same about Austin, he is very good, wrestler or not, but he was born to wrestle and deserves to. His injuries are unfortunate. Yes, Shane is entertaining.

That makes no sense at all. Austin gave 15 years or so to the business and worked his ass off week in week out in that ring. Shane McMahon doesn't. Shane comes in every year and hits the same elbow, and the same dive onto the stage that he's been training for while more deserving guys like Storm and Kanyon, who've broke more sweat than the McMahons ever could, get lumbered behind.

But then if used instead of both Vince and Steph as a GM, then I guess it could work.

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

All the Mcmahons are entertaining!

It's always been the WWE Drama that's held it together in the first place.

The most symmetrical family on T.V " The McMahon's"

If Shane comes back, which is definently on the cards, the drama will rise.

We can already see tension between Vince And Steph.

She might lose her job, and Shane may come back in her place!!!

Who knows!!!

The WWE is definently taking a turning point. The last few weeks/months have been gr8 in my view!!!

The most symmetrical family on T.V " The McMahon's"

That's very true. The left side of Vince's body looks exactly like the right side.

Guest Rikidozan

Erm...HELLO!....

a large part of the reason WWE's numbers have nose-dived is because there's too much McMahon on the damn shows. If you don't know that you have no idea about the topic you're speaking on. Come on, if you make a point and want it to be respected at least do some lite reserch and make a coherent case.

Tell me this, would the average fan pay $34.99 to watch a non-wrestling person perform at a PPV?

Regardless of a "yes" answer, that answer is wrong as history has shown.

Guest ChrisfromBirtley

Actually, I didn't even know what I was talking about.

I was looking for a very good word

I found one.

had nowt to do with the subject but there u go

Guest Nicole
I think Shane O'mac is good. I would rather have him on my tv for two weeks than Vince/Steph for a year. There is too much Mcmahon yes, but I think Shane is decent cos he only comes on tv once or twice a year so he doesnt get too stale

Guest Peter
If Sable, Roddy Piper, Vince and Steph buggered off Smackdown, and Shane came in as the GM, with his appearences being kept to a minimum, and maybe having the odd match, I would have no problem with him returning. However at the minute there are far too many non-wrestlers taking up time on TV, and that is one of the main problems the WWE have at the minute.