Holidaying...

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole
Yep, my last few hours on the net before I cover up the comp for the week. Heading down to sunny (ha!) Minehead for the week (Butlins :D) Free Fair and some allstar wrestling. Yay. Anyways, talk to most of you in about a week. Shits and giggles

Guest Nicole
Just looked at the calendar on the all star website and it looks like I'll be watching wrestling tomorrow night and Tuesday night for 90 minutes each time. Just hoping I recognise some of the names cos last time there were a bunch of wrestlers I didn't know and a fake undertaker and Kane. Should be fun anyway. One True Voice were sposed to be at the shows this week but they've split :D I've got a feeling I'll be taken to see Bobby Davro again and Nickelodeon are in Minehead apparantly so I'll try and get meself on tv.

Guest Nicole
Heya Im on holiday now on a internet phone. got here fine on train bus was nightmare. Ska night mondy and theres loads of new rides. Weathers ok at mo. Swimming tomorra and lods o shopping. {thanks 4 text mag!} see u alll in a week or so. byeeeeeeees x

Guest Nicole
Heya got 5 mins spare and some money to waste. Met Doug williams, 5 star flash and robbie brookeside last night and got some autographs. Saw american dragon who kicked ass. Pools biggest ride is closed today so swimming sucked and I have to see Orville tonight :( Having fun anyway, byyyyyeees

Guest Vampiro

lol.. your on your holiday and you keep coming back online.. some people reaaally need to get out more.

and what was the point in making a post sayin you wont be on for a week if you keep coming back to post?

go enjoy ur holiday before its over and your back to your pc 24/7 :P

I really dont understand kids today.

While I was away in Greece i spent almost everyday by the Hotel pool and in the pool bar there was an internet cafe with 5 broadband pcs and it was the equivalent of about 1 pound an hour to use. Despite it only being about 20 feet away from where i was i never once had the urge to use it.

I cant understand these people who think there missing something if there off the net for more that a day or two.

I dunno I must be getting old :D

Just go and enjoy yer bloody holiday you mad woman :P

Just back from being away in Amsterdam, Dublin and Liverpool - never once did I feel the need to come online and do anything.

In fact, since I've come back online, I just feel the need for another holiday...