Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

New Talent Debuting soon

Guest AJ_Styles

Guest AJ_Styles
Rob Conaway&Jerek Jitter will be dubuting on WWE Tv soon they have had a few try out matchs on SD&At Vengance as the Los Crustadors or how ever you spell it they will Both be on the SD roster also a New Diva will be debuting soon on SD as a BAckstage interviewer

What exactly do you base this information on? People like Conaway, Jitter and Dinsmore get used all the time on house shows that doesnt mean there gonna be promoted to the full roster. In fact two weeks ago it was reported that the WWE werent going to be promoting any developmental talent for the near future until the bunch they already brought through get established. So maybe you shouldnt make so many grand assumptions :P

Guest Peter K

It's Jeter - not Jitter :)

Rob Conway defiently have potential - but may be rushed too quickly.

Derek Jeter also have potential - needs working on certain areas - Rob are defiently more prepared than Jeter.

The new diva is 90% defiently Nikita like draVen said - but I don't think she'll be the interviewer - rumours on 1Wrestling.com ages ago said that Nikita could be brought in as Vince McMahon's illegimate daughter (Meaning an daughter from an affair). - Not an real daughter but an on-screen storyline ;)

Guest Cactus Jack
Originally posted by PK (WCW + ECW Fan)

The new diva is 90% defiently Nikita like draVen said - but I don't think she'll be the interviewer - rumours on 1Wrestling.com ages ago said that Nikita could be brought in as Vince McMahon's illegimate daughter (Meaning an daughter from an affair). - Not an real daughter but an on-screen storyline ;)

That has finally pushed the envelope too far.

Solution = Watch TNA!

Anyway, this Nikita is obviously going to be WWE's attempt at an equivalent of TNA's talented Goldy. Obviously she'll still be crap... plus these days the wrestlers must get annoyed, they practically have no freedom on the mic. If you don't have a funny catchphrase to say in a 30 second scripted interview, then in the WWE's eyes, you have no charisma obviously. At least on TNA both the interviewer and the worker are given a bit of freedom to work with.

But if she isn't the interviewer, and they use the daughter angle.... oh dear.

Edited by Simon

Originally posted by HSM

In fact two weeks ago it was reported that the WWE werent going to be promoting any developmental talent for the near future until the bunch they already brought through get established.

I think that is what should happen, i mean we dont need any more underused wrestlers on WWE programming mainly cos most of the talent is underused as it is. They shoud establish the current crop of "stars" before bringing in any new guys/girls.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer website, reported it. Conway will be brought up immediately, but there is no date yet for Jeter. Both are quite good, but to be honest, they will probably just fade into Velocity fodder like Orlando Jordan, Ultimo Dragon, Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade, thus it begs the question, whats the point?

Guest Cactus Jack
Originally posted by Simon

Solution = Watch TNA!

Anyway, this Nikita is obviously going to be WWE's attempt at an equivalent of TNA's talented Goldy. Obviously she'll still be crap... plus these days the wrestlers must get annoyed, they practically have no freedom on the mic. If you don't have a funny catchphrase to say in a 30 second scripted interview, then in the WWE's eyes, you have no charisma obviously. At least on TNA both the interviewer and the worker are given a bit of freedom to work with.

But if she isn't the interviewer, and they use the daughter angle.... oh dear.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :xyx

Looks like I've finally found a person who's nearly as mad as me when it comes to NWA-TNA! Shoot me a PM with your Hotmail address Simon; I try to discuss TNA with Si but he keeps persecuting me for my choice of mark-out wrestler - AJ Styles :cry

Done Cactus :)

Hopefully we'll have a few more converts in times to come, so far along with you I know Inno, Kam, Me and CJR watch it...

So whats stopping the rest of you? :P

The fact that TNA has been nothing short of awful as of late. Their world champion is a shrimp, the main feud is Raven v Douglas (yes - DOUGLAS, the guy who cannot work for the life of him anymore, except to get heat). The amount of time on the matches has decreased. 3LK aren't entertaining. Erik Watts is pretty damn awful. Goldy Locks has an ego the size of Texas. Don West is annoying. And if you compare to the videos I got (especially 43-44 - yes, I do watch too), todays TNA just isn't worth watching, except for Americas Most Wanted v Simon and Swinger, and the fact that Kid Kash is the best heel they have.

To be fair Draven on the whole I agree with you, but lets not forget, AJ Styles, D-Lo Brown, Low-Ki, Jeff Jarrett, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, Chris Sabin, Michael Shane, Frankie Kazarian, all of who have done some excellent work as of late.

Also the X Division match for next week, has the freshest gimmick for a match in a longgggggggg time, plus the up and coming x division tournament, possible Style v Low-Ki, Daniels v Jarrett, X Division Matches, all show lots of potential. So while NWA, ain't great at the moment, its got more potential, than seeing 2 hours of McMahon each week.

I would love to watch TNA but i cant afford the tapes so if someone would like to generously let me borrow there tapes after theyve watched them then i would be eternally grateful :)

Until then i cant comment on it sorry :P

Doh, forgot about Draven! Soz! :P

I had read the recent results up to show 57, and I have to say I did get the impression it had all gone a bit Vince Russo-ish over there...

Still, Jung gives me hope, plus Ron Killings was TNA champ once, goes to show things do change for the better. :)

Anyhow, reckon we should continue discussing TNA Here

Originally posted by jungmuta

To be fair Draven on the whole I agree with you, but lets not forget, AJ Styles, D-Lo Brown, Low-Ki, Jeff Jarrett, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, Chris Sabin, Michael Shane, Frankie Kazarian, all of who have done some excellent work as of late.

Also the X Division match for next week, has the freshest gimmick for a match in a longgggggggg time, plus the up and coming x division tournament, possible Style v Low-Ki, Daniels v Jarrett, X Division Matches, all show lots of potential. So while NWA, ain't great at the moment, its got more potential, than seeing 2 hours of McMahon each week.

Indeed, it is a fresh gimmick. But its pretty much what you've said bout WWE. The talent and good matches have been there. It's just the booking. And in TNA, bar a few cases, it's been awful. Also, its been only the lower to mid card doing the great matches. AJ and D'lo haven't had excellent matches. Good, yes. Excellent, no. And Lynn, Daniels, and co have not been given enough time at all. Lynn and Credible got quite short matches compared to what they'd get about 4 months ago.

I'm not saying TNA is bad, or that WWE is good, but just like WWE, TNA has a lot of flaws as well, and if we're gonna pick out the flaws in WWE, why not elsewhere?