The ol' computer chair

Guest Pabster

Guest Pabster

Hey,

To surf the net, you gotta feel comfortable and to be comfortable, you need a chair. I know some people stand (how can you do that? think of your poor back!) but the majority sit. What type of chair do you have and what kinda condition is it in?

I used to have a nice black leather one but somehow its gone walkies so now i'm on a plain black wooden chair which is in pretty good condition.

You may think i must be absolutely crazy for starting this thread but this board needs a new thread of somekind! :)

Cheers.

Edited by Pabster

I have a grey swivly chair thing lol, it seems to of got lower over time though, hehe I think it needs sorting out but i'm to lazy :P but its comfy all the same and it was only about £15 so can't complain. I have a habbit of shooting across the room on it :D Great fun!

Guest MillionLiraMan

I also have a grey swivelly chair and have a tendency to wheel across the room to change CDs or tunes when the need arises. I'm even in the habit of it just to change tunes on the same CD, which is silly as I've just spotted the remote control about a foot away from my right hand. It's just one of those things now but yeah, swivel chairs are the only way for ol' Steve I'm afraid. I couldn't imagine standing let alone not being able to swivel about - swivel swivel swivel!

I'll calm down now.

Guest PeteR Richards
I'm on a swivly green chair, that goes higher and lower and you can adjust the back bit so you can sit right up or lie back a bit.

Guest Cactus Jack

I had a swival chair, but got into the annoying habit of making myself dizzy by going round and round on it!

Now I use my laptop, I just sit on the couch.

Guest The Crippler
I've a swivel chair. The back of it is pretty much busted and the actual bit you park your arse on is starting to come apart and all the foam is coming out. Time to get a new one methinks.

I have a static chair, brown wood. nothing spectacular. however this is only a substitute until we can get a new swivel chair, as the last one broke.

Guest Peter K

I also got a swivel chair but it doesn't seem to work and I can't shoot across the room becasue the carpet is thick as well my behind hurts sitting on that chair!

So as a subsitite - I use a white static chair - prolly I'll get a leather chair - they do deals at PC World! :)

My computer chair is pretty much knackered!

It did go up and down but the gas cannister is bust so now when i sit on it it just sinks to the lowest position and stays there.

When i lean back on it it goes so far back i almost fall backward off it.

Its missing 2 screws in the bottom so if i lean to the right it gives way and i fall off.

So provided i dont mind sitting low down and not leaning back or to the right its quite comfortable. :D