Aliens vs. Predator the movie....Myth or Reality??

Guest GavVanDam

Guest GavVanDam

I've been hearing a lot of schtuff about an Alien vs. Predator film in the works/ coming out soon, anyone care to shed light on the subject?

That would totally chuir cic ar an hón.

Glover: "Man, you're one ugly mothaf*cker"

Hyuk, hyuk ,hyuk....

Guest Steve V.1
Well fliming dosn't begin until October so you'll probaly have to wait at least until next Summer probaly :) Edited by Steve V.1

• 5 months later...
I've been waiting for this film for so long. I actually thought it was going to happen so much earlier than this too after I saw Predator 2. Danny Glover found the Predator's trophy room and it contained some Xenomorph skeletons and stuff hinting that there would be a Predator Vs Alien film. I was really disappointed when nothing happened. At least it's going to be done now though. I just hope they do it right because it's one of those films which will either be truly amazing or a Hollywood pile of shite. I have a horrible feeling that it will end up being disappointing though, especially as I've been waiting for it for so long.

• 3 months later...
Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
i think its sommit like august 2005 i cant wait for this?? who do youz like better??Personally i think predator will kick aliens ass although theyll prob both be killed....

The film is finished, and I've seen several screen shots. A Vs P is due a summer release I think.

As an additional note, it was directed by Paul Vierhovan (or however its spelt) the man behind Total recall, Robocop and Starship Troopers. Its not looking good according to some film insiders.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest plug_RKO

yea the films been finished for a while now, looks really good, it starts with the predators going to a aztec style prymid for some coming of age ritual, in which they have to kill aliens that are kept in the building...then it goes to modern day or future, not sure which, and its about the humans luring aliens and predator together and then gettin stuck in the war.....i saw the trailor when i went to see alien directors cut...and they had an interveiw with the director on movies.com ( i think)

best thing is, it was directed by and english bloke!!!

dont no how it will work because aliens and predator are set in two times very far apart but either way its going to be a bloody good film :thumbsup

Guest .sixtythree.
to be frank i couldn't give a sh*t if the story to this is abmismal, i know all i'm going for is the special effects and the ability to watch 2 of my favourite movie monsters get crackin.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darkarius
Far as i can recall, I hears a sep/ot release. directed by paul anderson as far as i can remember. he directed mortal kombat