Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Wrestling

Could Goldberg join Evolution...

Guest r6phantom

Guest r6phantom

at Summerslam? im thinking the scenario would be having goldberg released last before triple H. Goldberg faces off Trips but turns around and destroys Nash, hbk and maybe Jericho.

This might open things up around the card.

1) Goldberg destroying everything that doesnt have to be evolution.

2) Jericho may or may not stay as an ally to the faction. Staying, he can either continue against nash or provoke Kane in the highlight reel. Maybe even cry about his loss against RVD.

3) Batista returning as a face? (not likely because he doesnt have mic skills and he will be squashed by goldberg).

4) Kane being introduced into the world title angle.

What do you think?

Guest Ed_666

Considering he sucks as a face and already gets booed it's worth a try.

Especially considering he has little to no mic skills to speak of.

The strange thing is, last years EC had 4 faces and only two heels, so it would have made sense for someone to turn heel in that, but it didn't happen. This years it's 3v3.

Personally I'd rather see Batista back in Evolution, although keeping the title away from Goldberg would obviously be a good thing.

Ed

Guest Joe Reilly
Originally posted by Ed_666

Personally I'd rather see Batista back in Evolution, although keeping the title away from Goldberg would obviously be a good thing.

Ed

I hear you Ed and I'll second that, but you got include HHH in that dud pile too! He can talk on the mic granted, but other than that, there's not much difference to their actual work!

lol!

NO! Goldberg wont join evolution, mainly because as he is and the way he gets promoted he should exist on his own, as a "monster". I mean i know the WWE creative team are being idiots at times but putting Goldberg in Evolution would be a disaster, and i dont think bill would go for it. He signed a contract that was exactly what he specified and i think he wants to stay in the main event bracket. Being in a stable would lower his status as an individual.

Guest Rocko_Rock2003
Goldberg won't join Evolution but Batista will Rejoin and Replace Orton as in the EC Orton will turn on HHH and try to go for the title and the following RAW HHH And Flair Will Destroy Orton and bring in batista. IMO. Edited by Rocko_Rock2003

Guest Seabass
Originally posted by Rocko_Rock2003

Goldberg won't join Evolution but Batista will Rejoin and Replace Orton as in the EC Batista will turn on HHH and try to go for the title and the following RAW HHH And Flair Will Destroy Orton and bring in batista. IMO.

wait a minute...Batsita attacks HHH, tries to get the title, despite not being in the match, and then on RAW after the PPV, HHH and Flair decide to get rid of Orton, who by the sounds of it, helped HHH defend his title (or at least didn't turn on him) and bring in Bastista to replace Orton, even though it was Batista who tried to take out HHH and get his title, even though batsita wasn't even in the EC match...

damn that's screwed up, but it would be funny to watch

Guest Rocko_Rock2003
Originally posted by Ed_666

He meant Orton turns on HHH and tries to win the title.

Makes much more sense that way. :lol

Ed

Thank you thats exactly what I mean.:8

Now that idea..... is interesting :D

You know the WWE could end up being a good match, depending on how predictable an ending we get.

Guest r6phantom

There are a lot of possibilities. Orton turning against triple H will happen, just not so soon. He's not ready now, maybe down the road.

I think goldberg would be good in a stable, despite what AlanJP said. He would be an unstoppable bodyguard, no one can touch flair or the world champ when hes around. He'll squash anyone who crosses evolution.

There's just nothing the WWE can do with Goldberg if he wins the title at EC. The title wouldn't be legitimate, the fans know they are just having goldberg shoved down their throats.

Another possibility would have the WWE taking a chance by replacing triple H with Goldberg. Orton and flair help goldberg by turning against trips. Goldberg becomes heel champion, triple H takes a vacation to heal up and come back to start a legit feud.

Guest Rocko_Rock2003
the Odds are against the WWE Turning Goldberg Heel because In the Event that Goldberg Replaces HHH in The Evolution Stable Is more Likely to turn it into a face stable. Goldberg has Never been in a stable or as the WcW Called it a Faction nor has he ever played Heel but then again it is the WWE...

Guest Ashberg
Bill would never join evolution. First he has never joined a stable and he is against them such as NWO in wcw. and if they ask him he would reject

Guest Peter K

Goldberg has Never been in a stable or as the WcW Called it a Faction nor has he ever played Heel but then again it is the WWE...

Wrong - Goldberg was a heel once in WCW in June 2000 - he turned on Kevin Nash at the Great American Bash to join New Blood stable - but the heel turn was SUCH a disaster that WCW turned him back to babyface just 9 weeks later at New Blood Live.

Goldberg aren't that good as a heel - I know that because I was a regular viewer of WCW Worldwide on Channel 5! :)

Guest Rocko_Rock2003
Originally posted by Peter K

Wrong - Goldberg was a heel once in WCW in June 2000 - he turned on Kevin Nash at the Great American Bash to join New Blood stable - but the heel turn was SUCH a disaster that WCW turned him back to babyface just 9 weeks later at New Blood Live.

Goldberg aren't that good as a heel - I know that because I was a regular viewer of WCW Worldwide on Channel 5! :)

Okay I was wrong I had almost forgotten about that Incident.

Thanks for reminding Me.

Guest Peter K

Okay I was wrong I had almost forgotten about that Incident.

Thanks for reminding Me.

That's OK Rocko! - that incident was largely forgotten because when he turned - at first there was a huge reaction but afterwards - the fans didn't boo him the way Vince Russo wanted him - so turn him back by telling Russo two very familar words at New Blood Live.

You gotta love WCW! :)