WWE Raw 2: Ruthless Aggression (X-Box)

Guest Peter K

Guest Peter K

USA

Buy - $49.99 - Amazon.com

UK

Buy - £29.99 - Amazon.co.uk

Description

Experience the most brutal wrestling action ever seen backed by the power of the Xbox. World Wrestling Raw 2 explodes into the ring with more than 45 of the toughest World Wrestling Superstars including, The Rock, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker.

Updated roster featuring even more World Wrestling Superstars including, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Rob Van Dam, DDP, Ric Flair, the nWo and many more! Multiple match types including Triple Threat, Fatal 4 Way, Battle Royal, King of the Ring and Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Compete in a multiplayer season mode with up to four players controlling their Superstar and vying for the World Wrestling Championship! Enhanced gameplay and control scheme. Exclusive to the Xbox, rip your favorite music tracks to the hard drive to create the ultimate Superstar entrance! Updated Create-a-Superstar mode. Compete in a variety of backstage areas. TV style presentation with fully scaled arenas, dynamic lighting and 3D crowds.

• 2 months later...
Guest Peter K
Originally posted by FTW

This game is freakin'! AWESOME!!!

Anyone else here played it?

Yes I have - :)

Just love the game, far better than the first one which was an disappointment - but this time around, the Career mode has been improved and clearly the chaps behind the game has watched and done research on WWE and it's recent doings and rosters are very good!

The game play is great - I created myself and I actually got myself in an relationship with Lita and that was one of my achievements in the game.

Only drawback is - I seem never to get a title shot in the career mode - I've played over 2 years and no title shots - even though the popularity is 100! :mad

I would give it perhaps 9/10 methinks...:D

BTW - there is an funny reference in the game - if you look very carefully at the arena, there should be an advertising slogan at the upper bowl of the arena, it has an slogan called "Yankem" with red and black background - it's an reference to Glen "Kane" Jacobs - his first character was Dr. Issac Yankem - an evil dentist! :)

• 7 months later...

To win championship in season mode!!!

First have a feud with the champion. Suprise attack, set trap manipulate etc. after he becomes your emeny(which u can check in the profile) use call out. You can even become undisputed champion!!!

Guest MARTIN316V1

BTW - there is an funny reference in the game - if you look very carefully at the arena, there should be an advertising slogan at the upper bowl of the arena, it has an slogan called "Yankem" with red and black background - it's an reference to Glen "Kane" Jacobs - his first character was Dr. Issac Yankem - an evil dentist! :)

What Arena :?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MooreOn
I like the way the corner moves are set up, Frog Splash and such, they make them look more realistic and easier for the opponent to sell

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Angle
It is a wicked game just a bit to slow apart form that is wicked and i love the way u throw the ppl over the top rope in a rumble wicked.