Fan Clubs

WE NEED MODS IN THE CHATROOM

Guest RKOandRIC4LIFE

No, it was not me, it was somebody impersonating me.

Why the hell would I enter as Ric Flair? Why would I put my own health at risk, by not taking my I.V's at the schedueled time, and belieev me, it's hard to inject something into yourself and type "woooooooooooooooo" endlessly at the same time, not that I've ever tried it.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was not me, it was somebody impersonating me.

Why the hell would I enter as Ric Flair? Why would I put my own health at risk, by not taking my I.V's at the schedueled time, and belieev me, it's hard to inject something into yourself and type "woooooooooooooooo" endlessly at the same time, not that I've ever tried it.

It was someone using your PC anyway. I hope you tell me it was a brother. Then I can say "There's always a brother".

What? I shut down the computer, and, out of interest, how do you know it's from my computer? And, why in the name of GOD would I even want to do that, and, what made people decide that it was me? Edited by Murph

But techincally couldn't that have been ANYOBDY in the chatroom?

Well this is a diddly of a pickle, I didn't do the thing, but whichever clever puss did do it, thought of just about everything...he must have did something wrong...

Edited by Murph

There WAS someone going in and out, coming back as various other members...He did it for about half an hour...Dunno if that has anything to do with it-he wasn't in long enough as any one person to have been reported though

Guest Colin
But techincally couldn't that have been ANYOBDY in the chatroom?

Well this is a diddly of a pickle, I didn't do the thing, but whichever clever puss did do it, thought of just about everything...he must have did something wrong...

No, I'm fairly certain that if I know the situation as Russ has explained it in this thread, nobody BUT you could have done it as it would have been a continous log in situation where you retain the avatar as you log on and off. Making it pretty easy to spot someone re-entering under a different name

Well Jesus ****ing Christ, I know no other way to put this, I DIDN'T DO IT. Jeffo logged out a few seconds after me, it could have been him. But all IKNOW is that it was NOT me.

It also could have been Chaos Kid, as the person who says something after Flair comes in says "so predictable" and "over and over again", meaning that the person has did it before, and I was there with ONE username the whole time, then I LEFT, then some random person came in as Ric Flair, who was NOT me.

Edited by Murph

Well Jesus ****ing Christ' date=' I know no other way to put this, I DIDN'T DO IT. Jeffo logged out a few seconds after me, it could have been him. But all I[b']KNOW[/b] is that it was NOT me.

I guess you're right. No one who uses VB code could be a bad man.

Your lack of proof Vs Mr Perfect's proof makes it very easy to see that you're in the wrong here. It's not even one person's word against the other, it's one person's overwhelming, damning evidence against playing the naivity card. Now either A- shut up about it, because you're not going to convince anyone you're an innocent angel without proof, or B- Admit to it, tell us nothing we'd be surprised to hear, win back some face and we can draw a close to these shenanigans.

Whatever option you choose, it's going to mean you're on Zero Tolerance next time you enter the chatroom. Any playing up = ban.

Edit- You seem to be missing the key thing here, which Colin mentioned. You can throw around random names all you want, but the continuous log-in situation means that the person who broke the rules used the same avatar as you. And logged in immediately after you. With the same icon.

Yeah, you're guilty.

Well hold on, I know that I didn't do this, but why has nobody else realized that somebody could have logged out, went to the toilet for ten minutes, then came back with that avatar I had, which somebody else DID have that night (who's name I can't remember/didn't take any notice of), then logged in, and he still had the same avatar thing I had. That's what happened, end of story.

Guest Craig

I know I probably should stay out of it, but something I would just like to point out.

I'm not saying OFW did or didn't do it, BUT, there has been a user using the name ric flair lately who does nothing but say whoooo. He didn't always use THAT avatar, but he didn't have a set one that he used and just used some random one if he picked one. He would usually come in, flood the place with whoooo, come back when he was auto-booted, and do it a few more times, then stop for a while and do it again later that night, usually on the weekends.

And OFW does usually use caps when talking about the wrestlers, and the name ric flair is lowercase. But again, I'm not saying that was or wasn't OFW, because I really don't know.

But either way, it shouldn't really matter for you OFW. They've already said they weren't going to ban you, and that you would just be on Zero Tolerance. As long as you do as you should and follow the rules normally, you have nothing at all to worry about, right?

Guest Miss T
I try and try' date=' but i fail to see how. :P[/quote']

Because the way you are going on about it makes it sound like national news, when really it's just a silly kid flooding a chatroom. Have you ever heard of the block button.

Because the way you are going on about it makes it sound like national news' date=' when really it's just a silly kid flooding a chatroom. Have you ever heard of the block button.[/quote']

Yes. I know it's not really news, i just like to act like a newsreader. I convinced Mr. P. :)

Guest Craig
Because the way you are going on about it makes it sound like national news' date=' when really it's just a silly kid flooding a chatroom. Have you ever heard of the block button.[/quote']

Not trying to start an arguement or anything, just, the block button doesn't always work when they're flooding. After every 5 messages, they get kicked out and just come right back in, which means they won't be blocked anymore, and after a while, it gets kind of old. And then there are some people that come in and keep switching rooms and even if they're blocked, it tells you that they've switched rooms.

In fact, the autoboot just makes it worse sometimes. There are some benefits to having it as sometimes when people do flood and get kicked, they'll come back and stop doing it. But that's rare. Most of the time they just keep coming back in and flooding even more. Does the chatroom have to have the autoboot?

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity