Fan Clubs

WE NEED MODS IN THE CHATROOM

Guest RKOandRIC4LIFE

Guest Nicole

It doesnt help when people don't block, and fill it up with messages saying "stop it" and blah blah. It gives the person attention.

Oh and btw, I dont want my mod policies to be asked about everytime I go into the chatroom, nor my arse to be licked by people who most obviously want to be mods. Thankyou :)

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different situations call for different measures. A first time offender coming into the room filling the screen with insults and offensive language is going to be treated differently to a first time offender who accidentally types a few too many words in caps. One of the skills needed to be a good mod is to be able to use your own savvy and make decisions without religiously following a rulebook.

Nicole's made a big effort to come into the chatroom more often lately, and it's greatly helped out everyone who uses the room on a frequent basis. I've not had any problems with the way she's handled rule breaking, nor do I have cause for concern with regards to the other names mentioned. She doesn't to answer to anyone, and I don't blame her for feeling this way if she's getting asked questions in a way that suggests she's being told how to do her job.

Oh, and leave Nicole's arse alone everyone.

Guest Nicole
I don't see the need to be asked though, it seems like Im doing something wrong. I see myself as a pretty decent mod, tis not like I chuck people out for no reason, and I use my personal warning system because it gives people a chance to correct stuff. Obviously, flooders get kicked straight away with no warning. As long as what im doing is fair, I don't think I need to explain what I'm doing.

I understand, but me being as curious as i am, i don't think about that. I just blurt it out.

Whatever it seemed, my intention was not to imply you were at fault in any way, i'm just nosy. :)

Guest Craig

I am an insanely popular guy in the chatroom. I have at the moment 7 people in there with my name! And they're all trying to act like me! And it's the same person! Wooo!

Of course, by the time a mod gets there, they'll all be gone.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm the one without any dots or any symbols next to my name.

EDIT AGAIN: Ok, they're all gone, thanks to DA. :)

Edited by Craig

Guest Craig

Another day, another room full of idiots.

We have 2, Juan and the beast in there calling everyone gay and saying the mods are paedophiles.

We have the coach talking about Eddie Guerrero being in hell and God dying.

We have ECW One Night Stand.I'm there. calling everyone gay and talking about peoples moms.

And then we have Chris Beniot in there egging on The coach guy.

EDIT: Ah God dammit. Some of them have left since I posted this. Now it's just The coach and ECW One Night Stand.I'm there. :(

EDIT again: Ah screw it. They're gone now.

Edited by Craig

• Join the early access

Members are able to join clubs and participate in the forums.

• Latest Club Activity